Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you are plain stupid i see.......you talk like i say Atmosphere dont enable piracy at all....i never said that....i say it again i said AMS dont enable piracy OUT OF THE BOX...unlike SXOS which enables it OUT OF THE BOX....but people like you wont get it....Plain AMS is for homebrew....and believe me there are people who dont pirate at all...someone who hacks the switch doesnt have to be a pirate.....LMFAO some people really wont get it.

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
you are plain stupid i see.......you talk like i say Atmosphere dont enable piracy at all....i never said that....i say it again i said AMS dont enable piracy OUT OF THE BOX...unlike SXOS which enables it OUT OF THE BOX....but people like you wont get it....Plain AMS is for homebrew....and believe me there are people who dont pirate at all...someone who hacks the switch doesnt have to be a pirate.....LMFAO some people really wont get it.
Who cares if it enables it out of the box or not, are you braindead? No one is going to use vanilla atmosphere, my God think a little IT IS FOR PIRACY, think what you want keep lying to yourself, and yeah yeah " HOMEBREW" like which one? Like retroarch? Like sys-clock, a fricking media player? or lockpick? Don't make me laugh.

Last edited by Agusto101,

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But does "out of the box" really count for anything? And again, I'm not sure you're looking for the word "enable". You can argue that atmos doesn't include the tools to pirate but that's about it.

read again i said AMS dont allow piracy OUT OF BOX but sxos does...exactly what you said with that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Who cares if it enables it out of the box or not, are you braindead? No one is going to use vanilla atmosphere, my God think little IT IS FOR PIRACY, think you want keep lying to yourself, and yeah yeah " HOMEBREW" like which one? Nah you are a clown.

you are dumb i see. there are people who use it for homebrew...not everyone is pirating.....nvm braindead ppl like you wont get it...stop to waste my time

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
read again i said AMS dont allow piracy OUT OF BOX but sxos does...exactly what you said with that

you are dumb i see. there are people who use it for homebrew...not everyone is pirating.....nvm braindead ppl like you wont get it...stop to waste my time
Yeah sure homebrew like retroarch or something useless like themes or sys-modules MAYBE in home switching but that's it, keep lying to yourself buddy hahaha you are lost cause.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and like i said braindead lmfao.....now stop to waste my time ....lol...only lost cause is you but ok keep talking crap.

Purple_Heart

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
still talking shit?.....i am pirating lol i never denied it..but what you said is wrong not 100 percent of switch hacker are pirates

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
still talking shit?.....i am pirating lol i never denied it..but what you said is wrong not 100 percent of switch hacker are pirates
Yeah just 90% percent and the other 10 uses homebrew for piracy or just using useless stuff unless you are dev that is creating software for piracy lol, you just say so many stupid things...but OK, keep blind.

Reactions: nWo

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
you dont realize that you are the one who talks stupid shit.....LMFAOOOOO..
Yeah yeah keep saying BC, so braindead people that don't do piracy only use their switch for in home switching, Android or a media player, sounds so stupid for that better use your own pc or cell phone.

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know that. I already addressed that. I said that "out of the box" really doesn't mean anything. You can pirate on atmos. You can pirate on SXOS

To all you that insist that Atmos doesn't enable Piracy out of the box, Either does SXOS Core/Lite!
I mean that's not really true. Sxos comes with a built in XCI Loader and nsp installer.

Reactions: Agusto101

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I know that. I already addressed that. I said that "out of the box" really doesn't mean anything. You can pirate on atmos. You can pirate on SXOS

I mean that's not really true. Sxos comes with a built in XCI Loader and nsp installer.
SXOS, yes. The modchips themselves? No. He's technically right.

Reactions: SecureBoot

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It doesn't enable piracy out of the box, You have to hook it up 1st!

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't enable piracy out of the box, You have to hook it up 1st!
SXOS, yes. The modchips themselves? No. He's technically right.
Oh sorry. I thought you meant the CFW not the modchip. In that case yeah, you're right. Unfortunately, no one seems interested in supporting Mariko units with other firmwares which makes me a lil sad.

Reactions: Agusto101 and Kioku

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Oh sorry. I thought you meant the CFW not the modchip. In that case yeah, you're right. Unfortunately, no one seems interested in supporting Mariko units with other firmwares which makes me a lil sad.
Apparently atmosphere will have mariko and lite support.. But who knows there is pre build or something ...it would be perfect I mean if sx core was successful with it atmosphere can technically and hekate now support mariko.. So... Probably?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
To all you that insist that Atmos doesn't enable Piracy out of the box, Either does SXOS Core/Lite!
Well.... no. They do enable it, since it's the whole business with SXOS is piracy :P

Reactions: Lacius

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i mean doesnt matter what you lot argue.

to even enable cfw on device you need to bypass Nintendos TPM
that in itself is what is illegal
thats also what all legal battles are about
doesnt matter if your on atmosphere or sxos, jig , modchip

you bypass said companies TPM and its against the law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol