Hacking Homebrew app Is there a way for someone else to RGH my Xbox 360 S? I’m

Smashking383

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to install Linux onto my 360 because I don’t play it anymore and all my games are backwards compatible with my Xbox One so I was wondering if people offer RGH services to mod someone else’s Xbox 360 S... Im not going to do it now but I just need some references. The reason I don’t want to RGH my 360 my self is because I don’t want to brick my console.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Yeah as long as it's a spi nand, I personally never had a console which needed the sd kit, but it isn't hard to build imho

You send the console to me with glitch chip of choice, you'll pay once the console is done and ready to return, probably within a day or two

Shipping costs varies but, the rgh install I'd charge $35-40 plus shipping costs

I will not install games or pirated software

dash launch, fsd, and xexmenu will be pre installed (recommend to include a hdd or USB drive), and some homebrews and emulators if requested

You also will receive your dumped CPU key, DVD key, and kv.bin, stock nand backup, and copy of glitched nand backup

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah as long as it's a spi nand, I personally never had a console which needed the sd kit, but it isn't hard to build imho

You send the console to me with glitch chip of choice, you'll pay once the console is done and ready to return, probably within a day or two

Shipping costs varies but, the rgh install I'd charge $35-40 plus shipping costs

I will not install games or pirated software

dash launch, fsd, and xexmenu will be pre installed (recommend to include a hdd or USB drive), and some homebrews and emulators if requested

You also will receive your dumped CPU key, DVD key, and kv.bin, stock nand backup, and copy of glitched nand backup
Is there a possibility you could do mine as well?

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
@aadz93 - Does the cost include the rgh board or are you required to ship the board with the xbox?

I'd prefer the board to be shipped with the console, shipping for the console alone via priority will cost up to $25, last time I sent a console via USPS or bought one (though they were phats, and this was pre covid times)

Id have to bulk order chips, and shipping for that won't be quick
https://ebay.to/3hxOBqI

You'll pay atleast twice to get it from a us vendor they aren't really expensive, also that way you can choose exactly what chip you want, based on your preference

Return shipping would be included in the price after services, so about $40-45 atleast, if you're willing to cover round trip shipping costs, I can work with the price

360's weigh alot, so its not really avoidable

Atleast a 10-20 pound package, including packing

Might be cheaper, since I only need the console, chip of choice, and include the hdd or USB drive

I have controllers/psu/video etc so that doesn't need to be included

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

antonyfirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for using this thread, but would anybody be available to RGH my Trinity X360 slim in Europe for a fee? I am located in Italy but Eu shipping would be fine.

Thanks!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch