Is there an app for tracking playtime on a jailbroken 9.00 PS4?

looloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have always used PS Time Tracker, but now that I can't login to PSN there is no way to track my hours played. Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks.

Mikolaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's probably not the answer you are expecting, but if you are physically extracting your PS4 HDD you can plug it in a PC and use any utility able to read the SMART informations: you will get a bunch of informations and, among them, the number of hours it has been powered on.

Very unpractical, I agree, but it depends on what purpose you want this information for: if you want to know the wear-level of a console you just bought it's ok, but if you want to track weekly the use of a family shared console, then you will have to look for another solution...

looloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's probably not the answer you are expecting, but if you are physically extracting your PS4 HDD you can plug it in a PC and use any utility able to read the SMART informations: you will get a bunch of informations and, among them, the number of hours it has been powered on.

Very unpractical, I agree, but it depends on what purpose you want this information for: if you want to know the wear-level of a console you just bought it's ok, but if you want to track weekly the use of a family shared console, then you will have to look for another solution...
I just like tracking the amount of hours I have played and was hoping this would exist since it doesn't seem too complicated. Thanks though.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but I thought one of lapy's could do this. I know the app.db records last time accessed, but I think that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one