Gaming Is there anything I can do to play AP2.5 games on non LT+ fw?

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I can easily patch games using that one Wave Patcher tool, my current 360's firmware is whatever the latest before LT+ was in 2009, problem is I can't play games with AP 2.5 on it even if I patch them to wave3.

I have that new white Dahsboard that "Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit" but I can't play that game because of AP2.5 even after patching it to wave3.
I can play MvC3 just fine from what I've seen though

I know it's easy to update to LT+, but I can't open the 360 up myself or the comptuer, I really am no good at that regardless of how simple it may be and I don't feel like paying $30 to a professional modder here to do it, but I will if I absolutely have to I guess.

I don't care about Live, I'm not banned but my system is probably flagged to hell and back because I play everything on it and I never go online anyway
smile.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your only choice is to flash it to LT+. I recommend contacting GBAtemp member mocalacace. He recently flashed my 360 to LT+ and it works like a charm. He doesn't charge very much either.

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks man
No need for me to send my 360 away anywhere, I have a whole bunch of local moders here who have stores and everything. I'll just take it to the place I bought it from and have them update it for me.

Amak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't mean to hijack, but this is along the same lines:

I have a console with the dash right before this new one. It currently have the firmware that doesn't bother to do any wave/stealth check (console was banned). Will AP 2.5 be an issue for it or do I need LT+?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amak said:
Don't mean to hijack, but this is along the same lines:

I have a console with the dash right before this new one. It currently have the firmware that doesn't bother to do any wave/stealth check (console was banned). Will AP 2.5 be an issue for it or do I need LT+?
You can use this method to play current AP25 enabled titles, however, if AP25 games start shipping with a newer dash you will need to update to LT+
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=265912

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems you need LT+ because from what I can tell AP2.5 is in-game
the console detects and boots the game up, then quits to the dashboard saying the disc is unreadable

and even on LT+ you're going to have to patch your games, I was just wondering if there was a patch for older firmwares as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34