Hardware Is there anything to look out for when buying a new Switch?

Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
So in the upcoming weeks I'll probably finally be able to buy a Switch. Thus, I'd like to know if there's anything to look out for when buying one. Mainly what I mean is that I remember back in the release days, there were some problems with some units regarding easily scratchable screen due to poor dock architecture, the system warping due to overheating, dead pixels, screen bleeding, de-syncing left joy-con and some others.

Are there any precautions one may take so as to limit the possibility that the device you buy now is going to be free from these? Like, should I look for a specific serial number or some information on the box to know that it's a newer batch, with these issues fixed (if there has ever been a "newer batch with issues fixed" to begin with)? Or should I just grab any Switch and hope for the best cause that's all I can do? :) Where I live, Switch isn't really popular at all so I wouldn't be surprised if the units in the store were still the warehouse leftovers from the release days, that's why I'm a bit worried and would love to know if I could do anything to improve my chances :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1