Hacking Is upgrading (size) a RGH 360 HDD a simple case of copying the files?

MrPockets151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• xbox.png
    xbox.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 58

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what that is, but all three consoles from that generation are restricted to fat32 by the default os.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just put the $SystemUpdate folder on a usb flash drive, plug it into the 360. remember to format as fat32. this shouldn't be this difficult.

Reactions: MrPockets151

MrPockets151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just put the $SystemUpdate folder on a usb flash drive, plug it into the 360. remember to format as fat32. this shouldn't be this difficult.
I know :wacko: But I had to google XBOX 360 update offline and found the MS site for the 17559 dash. Wasn't clear to get to from the MS website. Crazy....but I think this is it.

MrPockets151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. I deleted dashlaunch so it auto boots to Aurora. The zip file had a folder in it called \SystemUpdate_17559_USB\$Systemupdate which is 152 MB

I copied $systemupdate to the usb drive and renamed it $$systemupdate

MrPockets151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happened? it didn't prompt you to update? btw, it's $$ystemUpdate have it exactly like that.
EUREKA !!! renamed it correctly and the notification came up. DAMN Thanks a TON !!! Is it supposed to take awhile? Actually my glitch hack takes forever sometimes to boot.....so it's trying to glitch now after I said "YES ACCEPT UPDATE"

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EUREKA !!! renamed it correctly and the notification came up. DAMN Thanks a TON !!! Is it supposed to take awhile? Actually my glitch hack takes forever sometimes to boot.....so it's trying to glitch now after I said "YES ACCEPT UPDATE"
shouldn't take too long iirc.

Reactions: MrPockets151

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...