Itch.io has a $5 bundle of over 1,000 indie games and content to help raise money for Palestine

itchio_6tjc.jpg

Itch.io is hosting another massive game bundle to help raise money for charity. Just like last year's Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality, this new bundle consists of 1,020 indie games, assets, soundtracks, and more for just $5, all from independent game developers banding together for the cause of Palestinian aid. Any and all money made from the bundle will go straight to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, who has already helped over a million individuals affected by the ongoing situation in Palestine. All of the content within the bundle is DRM-free, and includes games such as Liyla and The Shadows Of War, STRAINGE, To Duel List, The Count of Monte Carlo, and many, many more. The bundle will be available until June 12th. At the time of writing, the bundle has raised nearly $120,000, with a hopeful goal of $500,000.

This is a grassroots bundle by indie devs who want to help Palestinians.

All profit from this bundle will be donated to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. The UNRWA has provided food assistance for over one million Palestinians, and continues to do so in the territories with heavy destruction. They also provide emergency mental and physical health protection for those in the region. https://www.unrwa.org/gaza-emergency

Indie games are unique in that they can tell stories not seen in AAA or other games. We pour our life experiences into our games and share a piece of ourselves with the world. Palestinian game developers are no different in this aspect, but have the added challenges of limited access to basic services, like clean water, electricity, medical care, and food security. They live under Israeli authority that discriminates and subjugates Palestinians to the point of persecution and apartheid, simply for being Palestinian. Furthermore, they develop games without all the resources that come with being in a western hub for game development.

Palestinian game developer Rasheed Abueideh did exactly that when he made Liyla and the Shadows of War, which tells a story of a little girl who lives in Gaza during the 2014 war, in which 30% of civilian casualties were children. Liyla and the Shadows of War was showcased at IndieCade and A MAZE and earned numerous award nominations, including a win in Excellence in Storytelling at the International Mobile Gaming Awards Middle East/North Africa.

This bundle is pay-what-you-want (above $5 U.S. dollars) for Liyla and the Shadows of War, and you will receive hundreds of additional games, assets, and soundtracks graciously donated by game developers and media creators around the world for free. The bundle will run through Friday, June 11th. Together, we can raise funds for UNRWA for food and medical assistance for Palestinians AND highlight a game developer who is directly affected by the cause we are rallying behind.

:arrow: Source

Gamer90Kirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
They have concentration camps and gas chambers? I had no idea.[/QUOTE]

No but they have 16 year old soldiers that shoot on site to cripple or kill. They shoot doctors that come to aid the victims. They imprison and bomb the houses of journalists. They kidnap and torture children.

If these are not atrocities in your eyes then you need to re evaluate your mental status.

Reactions: Megadriver94

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, of course, how could I have been so naive!

I should embrace my race's cleanser with open hands. The same person that shot my mother in her home and my medic father last night. I should invite them and discuss peace for they will surely want that.

My condolences for your mother and father.

If these are not atrocities in your eyes then you need to re evaluate your mental status.

They are. You are choosing sides of whose atrocities are less or "justified". I don't agree with that thinking.

And considering how you just make up stories, I take your reports on "real facts" with a heavy dose of salt.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I would like to clarify that this didn't happen to me. I was fortunate enough to be born on a different land. I was simply speaking from the perspective of a Palestinian.

Ah. So you don't know what you are talking about and are making things up. Good to know!

Gamer90Kirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Last edited by Gamer90Kirby,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It will take you less than 2 minutes to find news coverage of Palestinian kids crying over their parents and UN reports of Zionists shooting medics on duty.

And unfortunately it takes a little longer to get the context behind the picture and reports. Sensationalism is a nasty trick. But keep lobbing those bombs. You won't win my sympathy.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Imagine thinking your non existent $5 donation to charity will make a difference

oof

I think this conversation ended when you insinuated that you knew what would "free Palestine". Anything not doing "that" is idle slinging.

Brighton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Genocide should describe a clear side to you. If it doesn't then you know nothing about this conflict.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So we should stay quiet and watch as Zionists massacre Palestinians in fear that our aid will reach Hamas? Hamas barely shot a few homemade rockets, that's hardly a massacre. On the other hand, calling the ethnic cleansing being done by Zionists a massacre is an understatement.

The only faction calling for the complete eradication of a people is Hammas.

In the recent attacks Hammas shot over 4000 rockets laden with explosives towards civilian areas. Hardly a few! Some of these rockets reached 100s of kilometres but you wanna continue the lie that these are pop rockets...

Arabs have massacred Jews in the area long before the current state of Israel.

Stop throwing around terms like genocide and ethnic cleansing which you clearly have no understanding of. Population growth rate of 2.25% and 1.8% in Gaza Strip and West Bank respectively. Compare that to 0.5% in U.K.

Where’s your disgust at the hundreds of children that died building tunnels for Hammas? Or what about the half million killed in Syria over the last decade? Or do you only shout your mouth when Jews are involved?

Last edited by Brighton,
Reactions: SparkyX1

Necron00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda

In the recent attacks Hammas shot over 4000 rockets laden with explosives towards civilian areas. Hardly a few! Some of these rockets reached 100s of kilometres but you wanna continue the lie that these are pop rockets...

Stop throwing around terms like genocide and ethnic cleansing which you clearly have no understanding of. Population growth rate of 2.25% and 1.8% in Gaza Strip and West Bank respectively. Compare that to 0.5% in U.K.

Where’s your disgust at the hundreds of children that died building tunnels for Hammas? Or what about the half million killed in Syria over the last decade? Or do you only shout your mouth when Jews are involved?
what this guy saying hahahahahahaha

Reactions: Gamer90Kirby

Gamer90Kirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

Arabs have massacred the jews in the area? Are you insane? Christians, Muslims, and jews lived together peacefully before Zionists stepped foot on Palestine.

Looking at the flag on your account explains a lot. Brainwashed from childhood until death. Jewish schools in Israel teach the wrong version of Judaism, "Arabs will be our slaves", translation checked by a Hebrew speaker.
https://www.reddit.com/r/israelexpo...sh_schools_in_israel_teach_the_wrong_version/

what this guy saying hahahahahahaha

@Brighton is already twisting the narrative to make it seem like anti-semitism LOL. Your old schemes don't work anymore zionist!

rafaelia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both believe in ethno-religious supremacy and 'moral' justification for killing others.
I wish for their mutual distruction, hell, why not fund both sides simultaneously.

Last edited by rafaelia,
Reactions: Necron00

Necron00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
Arabs have massacred the jews in the area? Are you insane? Christians, Muslims, and jews lived together peacefully before Zionists stepped foot on Palestine.

Looking at the flag on your account explains a lot. Brainwashed from childhood until death. Jewish schools in Israel teach the wrong version of Judaism, "Arabs will be our slaves", translation checked by a Hebrew speaker.
https://www.reddit.com/r/israelexpo...sh_schools_in_israel_teach_the_wrong_version/

@Brighton is already twisting the narrative to make it seem like anti-semitism LOL. Your old schemes don't work anymore zionist!
more like jews descendants come in

more likes jews descendants come in contact with something that brainwashed them to hate only muslim. Especially to take over only 1 mosque In Palestine and destroyed it and that something order them to build palace top of hill not far from mosque they capture, and they wanted to destroy so badly. Why they afraid of that mosque when people only pray every single days in it... Not like they developing nuclear weapon in it. And i see no nuclear reactor inside bruh.... Eren in work?

Necron00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
That's like wishing for the UK and Ireland's destruction.
well you see i want everything destroyed no one live there judgemen come after what only come to you either regre of happiness

well you see i want everything destroyed no one live there judgemen come after what only come to you either regre of happiness
Typepo haha
"After that"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: It's such a drag :sad: