“It’s-a Me, Mario!” Just kidding, I'm Doryan. — Introducing myself...

DoryanTheCritic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone! My name is Doryan. Nice to meet you. I'm new to “GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community”, but I'm sure I'll fit right in this community. I've been playing video games all of my life, and they are part of who I am, so feel free to hit me up with any conversation regarding video games.
By the way, retro and pixel indie games are some of my favorite ones, so if you know of any awesome titles, let me know, especially if they are of the two following genres: “Metroidvania” and “turn-based strategy”.

DoryanTheCritic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBAtemp! Enjoy your stay
Thank you, HatSonic! I'm sure I will, especially, when the community is so nice and welcoming. Plus, there are a lot of interesting things one can learn here, so I'm definitely going to start exploring the forum around. Any tips or cool things you have found lately? Let me know.
Post automatically merged:

Hello Mario/Dorian and welcome to "GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community"! :D :toot::grog:
Hi, CoolMe! Yes, feel free to call me Mario whenever you want. LOL

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.