KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
So.. in a few days, I'll be attending an advance screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which basically marks the end of an integral part of my childhood.

The Harry Potter movies haven't all been good, but they were basically all steps. I've watched each and every one of them, and I don't consider myself a fanboy or anything, I watch them because they have been integrated into my childhood. Let's look at it this way. First movie I watched that I remember was HP1, first novel I read was HP1, first VCD I bought was HP1. And ever since, they've been a part of what I've been. They've been the source of creating new friends, bonding with family and friends and my literary growth.

I'll be bringing a handkerchief and a huge bucket of popcorn. I'll expect the handkerchief to be really damp and the popcorn to be empty halfway through.

On another note: I've been swamped with projects, and I've been really lazy in doing them.
tongue.gif
I really hope I can gather sufficient motivation to do them. I mean, my goal is to get a 100 in two subjects this quarter... and no grade below 94. Which might not happen due to Filipino. Crap, I really don't understand why I suck at my native language. Might as well do the Filipino project right now.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Enjoy your movie trip!

and also, good luck on your projects. I wish you all the best in achieving greater heights.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I prob won't be able to watch this movie! Dammit! Hope you enjoy it, man.

PS
LOL, you're bad at Filipino? So was I back then. Until now, I don't know the diffrence between a katinig and a patinig. Just gave it up completely, I mean, I can write and speak in the language, that's what matters, right?

GL on the projects.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Good luck on your projects! I love the HP franchise, even though I was a freshman in high school when the first one came out.

I will probably be in the theatre the first week of the HP Deathly Hallows Part 2 - but not at the midnight screening. 'Tis a little crazy, and the fact that I'm waiting on the final fight...
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL