It's R4igold.cc (NOT 3DS, THE ORIGINAL ONE) compatible with NTRBootHax?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by nachuz, Jan 14, 2018 at 6:37 AM.

1. nachuz
    OP

nachuz Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2017
    Chile
  2. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    it "May hint.. "MAY" be just a clone of the R4iGold 3DS, now you can try That but do so at your own risk. you could irreversibly Brick the card! if you reaaaaly want a usable NTRBoot only? and not to serve as DS/DSi (as that one you showed should be good for)grab a used R4iSDHC "2015/2016/2017" Dual Core they're a PITA to flash back but good for an NTRBoot card, or for a lil more you can get a card that serves as both B9S NTRBoot & Flashcart (AK2i is one of few that can do both im sure others who reply might know what others that can.)

3. nachuz
    OP

nachuz Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2017
    Chile
    doesnt worked to me, also, i dont care if is ntrboot only, i have a blue card gateway

4. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    yea then a cheap R4iSDHC "Dual Core" will do just fine as NTRBoot

5. Zacchi4k

Zacchi4k GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2015
    Italy
    Italy
    You could try taking a look here, but since it appears like there are mule revisions of the r4igold.cc, it might not work.

Support for the GW blue has been added recently, I will send you a new version of the ds ntrboot flasher once I get home (or if someone else wants to compile it for you, here's the source code)

6. nachuz
    OP

nachuz Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2017
    Chile
    andddddd, where is it?

7. Zacchi4k

Zacchi4k GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2015
    Italy
    Italy