H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The game: End of the Movie

Rules: choose a song that will play at the end of your movie with your final lines of dialogue into the credits.

One week from your comment--
10+likes: e-mail Scorsese.
6-9 likes: watch some Spielberg.
1-5 likes: watch some Shamalan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*A brick flies through a window; glass shatters everywhere*

"You have nothing to offer, even now, with your glittering smile and perfectly tweezed eyebrows, I look down on you, destitute fool. I'll remember you as the lowest form of scum.

When I leave your corpse in the bathroom, I'm not going to flush your toilet, I'm killing your fish, and I'm setting your house on fire.

I'm the last person you'll see and this is the last thing you'll hear:
No one will cry for you, but if you see my son in h-e-double bananas, tell him, "Dad's going to be a little late."
He'll probably shed a tear for you, damn crybaby."

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have long contemplated my cheesy film arse kicking music. So many choices that is hard to know what to do.

at 1.5x speed.

and yes I am aware of the utter shame I have wrought upon my country by picking the unofficial French national anthem.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cartoons do seem to be one of the main reasons most people know classical music, which is great.

Anyway no lines. Just violence. Same as real life. Maybe the briefest of half smiles in a close up.

Also have alternative song

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*Looking out a jail window*

"Yeah, I guess everything worked out--you got the house, the cars, my money, the kids--you even took the dog. Looking back, maybe this was what you planned from day one. I don't know.
What I do know, jail food is better than your cooking and these guys actually say, "Excuse me." when they fart."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k