I've been thinking......

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 930
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
I occasionally softmod my friends PS2s, Wiis, PSPs, and whatever. They suggest that I should post an ad for this and actually charge money.

Being currently unemployed, this seems like an intriguing idea.

Problem is, I'm not sure I have the professionalism (or confidence for that matter) to do softmods on a prefessional level with any guarantees.

And i've seen how people who post ads like that are looked down upon as being rather cheap and a ripoff.

I guess what i'm asking is: Do you think I should start a job as a local softmodder?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy who does all my computer needs spends most of his time smoking pot and watching pirated movies, but he makes a living entirely from computer repair and outfitting. And it works out pretty well too. He's got a big ass TV, a couple of grade-A computers, and more external hard drives than God.

You don't need to be professional at all for these types of "non-businesses" (by that I mean a job that isn't really an official job).

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Interesting idea.

My friends have told me at one time that I should do something like that but with repairing people's computers since most of them call me for their computer help. I didn't do it, though. I'm too lazy. You could do that. If you mention the fact that they can get "millions of games for free", people will flock like a shepherd.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks for the replies.

I also do computer stuff as well but I don't think I qualified enough for that.

I do tons of softmods for my friends and I can definitely say I know what i'm doing.

Thing is that if something went wrong and I didn't know what to do, I'd be royally screwed.

Posts merged

@yupyupyup O_O Oh dear....

At least i'm in Canada?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu