I've come to a conclusion

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's the story..despite all the suggestions everyone told me, I told my parents I didn't want anything for Christmas. That means more money in there pocket and they didn't have to worry about me. Also despite that, I asked my Aunt and Uncle I wanted a PS3 for Christmas with a few games because my friends persuaded me that the 360 wasn't the way to go. But then, later today, my mom and dad came to me and discussed about me not asking for anything. They told me since I didn't know what I wanted/didn't want to get anything, they were going to give me a $350 debit card to spend on whatever I please. At first I refused (no seriously, I refused it) but they insisted and I was shocked, and didn't know what to say. So not only will I get a PS3 for Christmas, but I'll possibly also be getting a 360 and maybe a phone/modchip for the Wii with the debit card! So thanks for all the suggestions guys. You guys really helped me out.

~Regards, Raiyu245

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

u can go to hell.
frown.gif

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
So here's the story..despite all the suggestions everyone told me, I told my parents I didn't want anything for Christmas. That means more money in there pocket and they didn't have to worry about me. Also despite that, I asked my Aunt and Uncle I wanted a PS3 for Christmas with a few games because my friends persuaded me that the 360 wasn't the way to go. But then, later today, my mom and dad came to me and discussed about me not asking for anything. They told me since I didn't know what I wanted/didn't want to get anything, they were going to give me a $350 debit card to spend on whatever I please. At first I refused (no seriously, I refused it) but they insisted and I was shocked, and didn't know what to say. So not only will I get a PS3 for Christmas, but I'll possibly also be getting a 360 and maybe a phone/modchip for the Wii with the debit card! So thanks for all the suggestions guys. You guys really helped me out.

~Regards, Raiyu245
u might as well buy it, i wouldnt though, since my passion is for music and not games, i would saddle me up a usb audio port to hook up my strat with new pickups that i would buy and play my dream of being a guitarist into my computer with guitar rig 3

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting a Wii this Christmas(more like I asked for it) and I was given 500 bucks to spend the last 3 Christmases or so, I just saved them just in case I need them for emergencies, you could do it too! You'll never know when you'll need 350 bucks! Or maybe just use half of it and ask your folks to just give you the remaining amount in cash!

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Ehhh.. You didn't ask your parents for anything (which is very kind and considerate) but you asked your aunt and uncle for a PS3? :wtf:

I take it that's normal in the USA? We never get anything from our relatives over here, only from our parents, brother(s)/sister(s) and grandparents.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bitbyte said:
Ehhh.. You didn't ask your parents for anything (which is very kind and considerate) but you asked your aunt and uncle for a PS3? :wtf:

I take it that's normal in the USA? We never get anything from our relatives over here, only from our parents, brother(s)/sister(s) and grandparents.
Well actually, I didn't ask for it from them. It's a family present from them therefore my brothers and I chose to get one while my sister gets her own gift from them.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Bitbyte said:

Nope, he's just spoiled. Most people I know only get rpesents from their parents, and that's IF they get presents.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Bitbyte said:

Nope, he's just spoiled. Most people I know only get rpesents from their parents, and that's IF they get presents.
I'm not spoiled! Christmas is a big thing in my family because its a time to see our family and have a fun time. Besides, the PS3 isn't my gift, its a family gift. My brothers had a say in it too, not just me D:

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why 360 and PS3? It's pointless. Instead of wasting money and getting both, then deciding which to play, managing 2 accounts and playing games that are almost the same but with different graphics and storyline?
+ since you have a Wii, you'll have 3 consoles, which is just a total waste.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
Why 360 and PS3? It's pointless. Instead of wasting money and getting both, then deciding which to play, managing 2 accounts and playing games that are almost the same but with different graphics and storyline?
+ since you have a Wii, you'll have 3 consoles, which is just a total waste.
I never said I was getting a 360 I said I was possibly getting one I haven't decided. I might just buy a game or two and a camera and thats it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof