Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Salamantis said:
Why 360 and PS3? It's pointless. Instead of wasting money and getting both, then deciding which to play, managing 2 accounts and playing games that are almost the same but with different graphics and storyline?
+ since you have a Wii, you'll have 3 consoles, which is just a total waste.
I never said I was getting a 360 I said I was possibly getting one I haven't decided. I might just buy a game or two and a camera and thats it.
"And that's it". Wow, you have absolutely no clue about the value of money. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your Christmas, and I hope you realize how lucky you are. Not everyone get's like 700 bucks worth of stuff for Christmas.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'ma get an iPhone
cool.gif

Good for you I guess, though I wouldn't buy the PS3 if you're getting an XBox 360.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Raiyu245 said:
Salamantis said:
Why 360 and PS3? It's pointless. Instead of wasting money and getting both, then deciding which to play, managing 2 accounts and playing games that are almost the same but with different graphics and storyline?
+ since you have a Wii, you'll have 3 consoles, which is just a total waste.
I never said I was getting a 360 I said I was possibly getting one I haven't decided. I might just buy a game or two and a camera and thats it.
"And that's it". Wow, you have absolutely no clue about the value of money. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your Christmas, and I hope you realize how lucky you are. Not everyone get's like 700 bucks worth of stuff for Christmas.
I don't understand why you are quoting me "and that's it". That just means that all need, nothing more nothing less. And I do know the value of money from 2 birthdays still in my bank which I am saving for an occasion when I get older.

Anyways, I might not be getting a PS3 after all because of some stuff I had no clue about. I deem them more important then me asking for a PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, good chunk of my recommendations are family guy clips