japanese girlfriend

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
img_03.jpg

SO I have been thinking...all the guys on here who want to learn Japanese with the release of Japanese coach I have a message!!!
The purpose of life is to have sex and met a nice girl so ill give you a tip.
You are a white nerd dude who is shy ,smart, nice and has trouble getting girls in your own country.
There are millions of beautiful japanese girls out there who want to meet you. They are great girls who just want a guy to love them and marry them.
I have a japanese girlfriend and she is great I recomend it 10/10. My advice go for IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have a much better chance with jap girl because they love western guys and jap girls are much more beautiful friendly,sensitive and caring and feminine.

either go to Japan and meet one or go out to soem place where all the japs go in your country.

dont be lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING : They want love and a real man not just a one night stand so if you just want to have sex then run away dont!!!!
they are nice girls so be nice!!!!!!!!!

good luck ..this is free advice next time you'll have to pay,

ps : im drunk

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
... Riiiiiiiight
tongue.gif
Well, I'm really nerdy and ugly, so I'll just learn Japanese and pick up a Japanese girlfriend then
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
to a Japanese sexy girl you are probably hansom as hell.
good decision you wont regret it.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL this is a hilarious post. Next time you get drunk, head over to the Edge of the Forums, this stuff is more suited for there than for here. Awesome post
tongue.gif

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xanth said:
Bamboo said:
ps : im drunk

You need to get drunk more often; this is an epic post
biggrin.gif
lol
I do.
sober I would be too scared of getting badly flamed.
but right now i am invincible to any flames.
this is hard cold solid truth men.
take it or leave it.

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
EPIC POST IS EPIC!!!!

I swear man... that is awesome!

for being drunk, your photo shop skills are nice...

leejiseon%20hirokomima1.jpg

pic link
lol!
thats just a random girl I found with the help of google!!!!
no photoshop!!!!!
but the girl on the left istn so bad is she ?

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
science said:
LOL this is a hilarious post. Next time you get drunk, head over to the Edge of the Forums, this stuff is more suited for there than for here. Awesome post
tongue.gif
its pretty funny isnt it.
tomorow ill probly look at it and think ..oops!!!
but i really mean it.
I want to help!!!

king_j1984

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bamboo said:
George290506 said:
Very interesting...
wink.gif
...but where to start???
1.internet http://japanese-friends.jref.com
2.personaly I met my gf in a bar in my hometown where she was studying english.
3. the nearest city.
4.JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought this was just a joke... but i guess i was wrong, that link actually works! XD

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I met my japanese friend (not girlfriend), while playing Phantasy Star Online on Dreamcast !
I wandered on japanese game servers, and I ended in Tokyo at his home for real in 2002, he then came to mine 2 times (second was just one month ago).

you can meet people everywhere, just push your destiny a little bit.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well my brother has a Japanese girlfriend too, and guess how he mt her ?
Because of me, in fact I love Karaoke ( I consider myself a decent singer ) and here in NYC most of the Karaoke bar are Japanese's and filled with Japanese stuff and customers....
So to make it short, my brother hates Karaoke and never, ever held a mic in his hands, but anyway I took him with me to several spots and in one particular one strangely enough he asked me to go again and again, and later on I found out that it was because of one of the bartenders, which he fell in love with, and now they are happily together.
It's only after a relative long time that I went on vacation to Brazil and met MY GIRLFRIEND there......and let me tell you something, with all due respect to Japanese girls, Brazilian ones do care about sex and oh how they love you when they love you......
But anyway I got now the advantage to have a nice Japanese girl hanging out in my place all the time and of course when I need help with a Japanese release she's almost likely to be here when I need her...plus she knows how to serve me my favorite drink the just
grog.gif
way I like it when she's working !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: yoho yoho