Gaming Japanese physical games with English?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there, got a switch in Japan and some games already but I had to search a while to find out about some games that suppoet english like Zelda and Mario ...

As I can get used games rather cheap and convenient in lots of places in Akihabara I would like to grab some more games even with the "free" solution on its ways ^^V

But on the Japanese game cases it does NOT tell you anywhere ehich languages are included :(

So maybe you guys could share some infos if you have them ...

I am eyeing the atelier game right now but I somehow doubt there will be english text on the Japanese carteidge, and there were some other games that didn't look like they would be localized anytime but there the chance is even less :(

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The easiest way to check is to look at the Japanese eShop. It lists the supported language for each game.

Anyway, from my collection - Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS, Sonic Forces, FIFA 18, LA Noire have English support.

Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 do NOT.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure but I did read that shop download and retail doesn't necessarily have the same languages as they can leave extra languages in the download while they might try to make it smaler on the retail....

Sad tjat Xenoblade has no english, would have been interesting.

Any idea about disgaea ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: balls