Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You don't understand how anything works but I blame this society and the way you were raised. On you we see the problems/dangers of using devices without the user knowing how anything really works. Its like Idiocracy really. That's where its all heading.
Post automatically merged:

You are lost without precise tutorials. You can't imagine that botpack.ctfgame isn't there or whatever. You have to use the jazz3d equivalent but I told you, CTF only works properly on version 224, its broken in the later versions....

BotPack is for Unreal Tournament gameplay only, not for jazz jackrabbit even if you use the combined jazz ut version. Then stuff will work like with the tutorial except its the wrong gametype still for jazz3d maps. Goddamnit.

The original Unreal engine was still made in mind for people who have "BRAINS" and are a bit more tech-savyy, even though Tim Sweeney's logic might be sometimes bizzare at least I can basically understand it. Some people can't. But maybe they aren't in the wrong, but who knows...goddamnit

Also...those things in "preferences" aka Advanced Options, that's gametypes from Unreal as they are still defined in the int file....those are not jj3d ones. They do not appear in advanced options unless you'd edit the int files to create entries for them. But its not that important here...

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't understand how anything works but I blame this society and the way you were raised. On you we see the problems/dangers of using devices without the user knowing how anything really works. Its like Idiocracy really. That's where its all heading.

You are lost without precise tutorials. You can't imagine that botpack.ctfgame isn't there or whatever. You have to use the jazz3d equivalent but I told you, CTF only works properly on version 224, its broken in the later versions....

BotPack is for Unreal Tournament gameplay only, not for jazz jackrabbit even if you use the combined jazz ut version. Then stuff will work like with the tutorial except its the wrong gametype still for jazz3d maps. Goddamnit.

The original Unreal engine was still made in mind for people who have "BRAINS" and are a bit more tech-savyy, even though Tim Sweeney's logic might be sometimes bizzare at least I can basically understand it. Some people can't. But maybe they aren't in the wrong, but who knows...goddamnit
At least for instance I am still good with counting money unlike in some sort of post-apocalyptic future like in movie Idiocracy. That’s what happens also nowadays when mainstream scientists are so obsessed with producing vaccines so stubborn that they tested on monkeys in the first place. Normal drinks such as water,tea,coffee were replaced by energy drinks,lots of sexoholic macho man and women in TV,people having some electronic tattoos or even RFID microchips inside their own bodies,obese corporate employees,lots of perverts in gladiator arena,judge looking like Wolverine,president and audience are behaving like jerks like in some sort of talk show. At one point one of former Epic Games employees Cliff Bleszinski is behaving like president Camacho…etc.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Cliff Blezsinski for president!
YES! That's the best future.....HUE HUE HUE HUE

But seriously...I suppose things can get always worse when it comes to intelligence....

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At least for instance I am still good with counting money unlike in some sort of post-apocalyptic future like in movie Idiocracy. That’s what happens also nowadays when mainstream scientists are so obsessed with producing vaccines so stubborn that they tested on monkeys in the first place. Normal drinks such as water,tea,coffee were replaced by energy drinks,lots of sexoholic macho man and women in TV,people having some electronic tattoos or even RFID microchips inside their own bodies,obese corporate employees,lots of perverts in gladiator arena,judge looking like Wolverine,president and audience are behaving like jerks like in some sort of talk show. At one point one of former Epic Games employees Cliff Bleszinski is behaving like president Camacho…etc.
Vaccines just only made matters even worse.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
At least for instance I am still good with counting money unlike in some sort of post-apocalyptic future like in movie Idiocracy. That's what happens also nowadays when mainstream scientists are so obsessed with producing vaccines so stubborn that they tested on monkeys in the first place. Normal drinks such as water,tea,coffee were replaced by energy drinks,lots of sexoholic macho man and women in TV,people having some electronic tattoos or even RFID microchips inside their own bodies,obese corporate employees,lots of perverts in gladiator arena,judge looking like Wolverine,president and audience are behaving like jerks like in some sort of talk show. At one point one of former Epic Games employees Cliff Bleszinski is behaving like president Camacho...etc.
Make sure you have also read this:

Also...those things in "preferences" aka Advanced Options, that's gametypes from Unreal as they are still defined in the int file....those are not jj3d ones. They do not appear in advanced options unless you'd edit the int files to create entries for them. But its not that important here...

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Make sure you have also read this:

Probably not.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Probably not.
I think this image
img_4859-png.435740

sums up everything. Notice the "trol" text next to the advanced options sub-window

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You really shouldn't be allowed to use computers. In the last one you weren't even in the system directory. Second...that's not how you run server there. At least not on those versions. Just don't run ucc.exe for this and instead do Jazz3d ctf-jmpjack224 -server for example, just try that as the simple thing.

here is one of surviving guides to run servers for unreal, but of course this needs adjustment.
http://www.hypercoop.tk/infobase/archive/aeonsunreal/AEonsUnrealConfig.html

Also you're trying to run a server on the 400 Jazz3d while running a 224 client. Of course that won't work.
But why shouldn't I be allowed to use computers?
This gameplay mode is already there.
Anyway is that program Ultra Edit going to be really necessary program? I have nothing against it I'm just only asking.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 001803.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 001654.png

For instance nowadays it's a norm in my family of my mom or aunt when they don't know about something they are usually asking me or my brother for a help...etc.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But why shouldn't I be allowed to use computers?
This gameplay mode is already there.
Anyway is that program Ultra Edit going to be really necessary program? I have nothing against it I'm just only asking.
View attachment 436050
View attachment 436051
For instance nowadays it's a norm in my family of my mom or aunt when they don't know about something they are usually asking me or my brother for a help...etc.
Indeed it is CalyGame.CaptureTheFlag and not Botpack.CTFGame that should be in any of the server running commands. And again, the capturetheflag game only works "correctly" on the older version, the one you keep showing screenshots of even though the server you tried to run from the newer "UT engine" based version.

Ultra Edit is just a suggestion/advertisement. Really...you need to *SHIELD* your mind from ATTACKS....like Siruis Serious Snape attacked the mind of HARRY POTTER, I just remembered that...that was the last HP movie I saw before I lost any interest in that stuff at all.

Just ignore that Ultra Edit stuff its also probably a very outdated program. But yea...you need to critically dissent the information and SHIELD yourself from GARBAGE and that's what you can't do. You just blindly follow stuff you're told. And that's what the problem is. That is why I said you shouldn't be allowed to use computer if there's no to little critical thinking in you.

But I suppose I expect too much, I suppose I was too much in companionship of geniuses and technical experts that I just can't handle the n00b world at all!

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Indeed it is CalyGame.CaptureTheFlag and not Botpack.CTFGame that should be in any of the server running commands. And again, the capturetheflag game only works "correctly" on the older version, the one you keep showing screenshots of even though the server you tried to run from the newer "UT engine" based version.

Ultra Edit is just a suggestion/advertisement. Really...you need to *SHIELD* your mind from ATTACKS....like Siruis Serious Snape attacked the mind of HARRY POTTER, I just remembered that...that was the last HP movie I saw before I lost any interest in that stuff at all.

Just ignore that Ultra Edit stuff its also probably a very outdated program. But yea...you need to critically dissent the information and SHIELD yourself from GARBAGE and that's what you can't do. You just blindly follow stuff you're told. And that's what the problem is. That is why I said you shouldn't be allowed to use computer if there's no to little critical thinking in you.

But I suppose I expect too much, I suppose I was too much in companionship of geniuses and technical experts that I just can't handle the n00b world at all!
So would it be Unreal.ini or rather some other file?
Would also editing logfile name be also neccessary later after previous proccesses or should I say progresses? Is it really some kind of file type that originally came out from for instance Quake 2 or not? It was written that something something Quake 2 related. At least I'm quoting reinterpreting such words of hypercoop'd digital tutorial of setting up multiplayer server of any kind of game in that case powered by Unreal Engine 1(final build). ?He just only added I mean said such words Quake 2 nowadays...etc. Or rather back then when should I say many years ago.
I guess anyway you already watched Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix fifth movie of occlumency/legilimency.

Imagine me as Epic Games CEO like at least I mentioned in both Old Unreal Forum and Unreal Engine Forum. If I could replace someday sooner or later as second chairman of Epic Games probably in social media I would write such digital comment that something something that in 2030 I would want Andrew Basiago to be officially running as president of United States. I guess since someone in social media leaked I mean showed some kind of photo of Kath Soucie(voice actress)I guess both me and her would be anti-dotes for Idiocracy.

Even they started suspecting something that it might be some sort of Unreal Tournament Mod.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 140856.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 142905.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No...you would never be a CEO of Epic Games, you are a bumbling idiot like Inspector Clouseau....

You are technically inept/confused fool that only gets thing done by pure luck and coincidence.

Tim Sweeney wrote or co-wrote the Unreal Engine. What have you written? Nothing. You can't even make one proper new level. You can only copy and paste random brushes (pieces of geometry) or import levels often without caring what textures might get assigned resulting in default textured messes.

And in the meantime I can't even show my talent in making levels or whatever else while I get hated and shitted on and get no support, but people still like you more because you're less rude. But you're a complete idiot that doesn't know what he's doing. I'm done writing more about this. Done. I can't stand it anymore.

What kind of moron would think that ini configuration file originated in Quake 2? Goddamnit.

Ini files are common for windows programs....

even Unreal 0.83 from 1996 had such files. Way before there was any prototype of Quake 2. Quake 2 ended up being released before Unreal, due to delays and reboots in developement of Unreal, but Unreal started developement before the first Quake even had first screenshots!

It pisses me off to no end that actually Quake 2 ended up taking ideas from press versions of Unreal and the mainstream then didn't see Unreal as innovative as it should have been. And then comes you with the "ini" stuff. Facepalm worthy. goddamnit.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No...you would never be a CEO of Epic Games, you are a bumbling idiot like Inspector Clouseau....

You are technically inept/confused fool that only gets thing done by pure luck and coincidence.

Tim Sweeney wrote or co-wrote the Unreal Engine. What have you written? Nothing. You can't even make one proper new level. You can only copy and paste random brushes (pieces of geometry) or import levels often without caring what textures might get assigned resulting in default textured messes.

And in the meantime I can't even show my talent in making levels or whatever else while I get hated and shitted on and get no support, but people still like you more because you're less rude. But you're a complete idiot that doesn't know what he's doing. I'm done writing more about this. Done. I can't stand it anymore.

What kind of moron would think that ini configuration file originated in Quake 2? Goddamnit.

Ini files are common for windows programs....

even Unreal 0.83 from 1996 had such files. Way before there was any prototype of Quake 2. Quake 2 ended up being released before Unreal, due to delays and reboots in developement of Unreal, but Unreal started developement before the first Quake even had first screenshots!

It pisses me off to no end that actually Quake 2 ended up taking ideas from press versions of Unreal and the mainstream then didn't see Unreal as innovative as it should have been. And then comes you with the "ini" stuff. Facepalm worthy. goddamnit.
I guess I am as stubborn and iritating as Donkey from Shrek when they were both talking about onions layers comparing both to Ogres.
Besides those log files at least I'm aware that those are something else something slightly different. I think that for my own brain it's gonna take even more time to understand it. Way more time to get it.
"This thing it takes time"-Gabe Newell.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 164908.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 165144.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I guess I am as stubborn and iritating as Donkey from Shrek when they were both talking about onions layers comparing both to Ogres.
Besides those log files at least I'm aware that those are something else something slightly different. I think that for my own brain it's gonna take even more time to understand it. Way more time to get it.
"This thing it takes time"-Gabe Newell.
View attachment 436178
View attachment 436180
Perhaps you would understand better if I showed you in practice but right now that's not possible and I doubt it will ever be due to what happened with me IRL. I have no perspective now except somehow "finish my mission". Which is mission impossible....

If things were different I could have shown it to you in person on a computer how everything works bit by bit but I can't do it in words really. Not if you're like this and can't even understand the tutorials.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Perhaps you would understand better if I showed you in practice but right now that's not possible and I doubt it will ever be due to what happened with me IRL. I have no perspective now except somehow "finish my mission". Which is mission impossible....

If things were different I could have shown it to you in person on a computer how everything works bit by bit but I can't do it in words really. Not if you're like this and can't even understand the tutorials.
So would that Quake II parser AEqs made by hypercoop be also as old and outdated as Ultra Edit? I guess even for instance by today standars nowadays Bloodshed Dev-C++ by both old and outdated at the same time...etc. Right?
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 175415.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-09 175457.png

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So would that Quake II parser AEqs made by hypercoop be also as old and outdated as Ultra Edit? I guess even for instance by today standars nowadays Bloodshed Dev-C++ by both old and outdated at the same time...etc. Right?
View attachment 436196
View attachment 436197
Its not by hyper...its by AEONs, they ran Quake II servers as well hence why they keep refering to it.
Hyper only hosts an archive of their site there. Its old stuff. And yes of course, but this is all useless to you.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

You could as well always use for instance TeamViewer even nowadays...etc.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You could as well always use for instance TeamViewer even nowadays...etc.
No I can't. It won't run on this laptop which doesn't use windows and even if I could, I don't like TeamViewer and find it an invasion of privacy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1