• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden is now officially the 46th President of the United States of America

Should this thread be locked?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Left wing libtards get a pass, but not right wing nutjobs. Check.
It has nothing to do with getting a "pass," both groups were in all the rooms where ballots were counted and/or recounted. Trump supporters were unable to convince Trump-appointed judges that any evidence of widespread vote tampering or voter fraud existed. The bar was literally on the floor and they couldn't clear it.

But hey, if the Republican party wants to keep wasting resources and spinning their wheels on fruitless vanity projects, it's no skin off my back. That just means less time and energy they have available to put toward trying to rig the next election.

Reactions: KingVamp

tthousand

Model #I
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hey man, his offer for a bridge may be off the table, but I'll still sell you some oceanfront property in Colorado. For some reason I can only get Trump supporters excited about it.
Like Obama's place. Nice!

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the Biden Administration states
the biggest domestic terror threat comes from white supremacists.
Man, I see these the Youths acting like literal Nazi. (see Charlottesville pics)
ap_17028711097866.jpg

and I get worried for the Future.

then I see These Kids and reminds me.... One of Girls are stronger then multiple skinheads combined

Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/LAPublicLibrary/status/1395485852579495936
“Racist Sexist Boy" - The Linda Lindas
Warms my heart that Punk is still kicking ass

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: Xzi

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Since people wanted to know about arizona

Arizona Official Was Just Sent a Death Threat to Halt Election Audit

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the Arizona audit on ho.d because the place theyy were counting in was also booked for high school graduations so they had to stop for a week?
Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling this guy will not be president this time next year.
Oh we can only hope, but even if it's proven he might still be president because no one wants to stand up for what's right anymore. And to be fair, the reason why the Supreme Court constantly punks out is because they want to keep their cushy positions more than anything, even if they claim to "fear the backlash of this country being divided anymore than it is" which is already way to damn late. There is evidence waiting to be shown in court, but no judge has the balls or guts to take it up. If they evidence was shown outside of court, then it couldn't be used in court, as the laws and rules for the court goes. The evidence is waiting, and some it out, but it's all a unfortunate waiting game to see what happens, if it will get shown in a court of law or if not, get leaked to the public eventually for all to see as a last resort.

And as for the Israel and Palestinian thing, as easily I can pick I side, in the end, I really don't care for two groups of people spilling blood across half the world away from my country over sand and rocks that's been going on for thousands of years now.

Last edited by BitMasterPlus,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure guy. I suppose it's a law of science then. Talk about a joke LOL
I agree that claims of widespread fraud in the absence of evidence of such fraud is a joke. I'd be laughing if it weren't making American democracy weaker.

The former president is literally trying to steal an election.

Reactions: KingVamp and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He and much of the GOP tried their hardest on January 6th, that was their last "best" chance. No surprise that the people who voted to overturn the election and used violent rhetoric don't want an investigation into themselves.

These various "audits" happening now are both pathetic and asinine, but also potentially dangerous and probably illegal in a number of ways. They feed a collective delusion, and they'll surely tell the Trump crowd what they want to hear when it's all over, regardless of what the truth is or the fact that the official results will stand.

Reactions: KingVamp and Lacius

MurraySkull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that claims of widespread fraud in the absence of evidence of such fraud is a joke. I'd be laughing if it weren't making American democracy weaker.

That is NOT true as he WON the election!

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why ya'll are so against the audits. I mean, if your guy truly and legitimately won, you should be for the audits as even further proof to rub t in your faces, right? I mean, it's not illegal to do an audit. Are you scared they may find something you don't want them too? And before you say, "No, it's because they can alter the results to make it look like they won," no because the counting was shown live in a livestream and it's being looked over with a fine tooth comb by everybody. So like I said, let them do the audit and prove more that your guy won so you can shove it in our faces.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why ya'll are so against the audits. I mean, if your guy truly and legitimately won, you should be for the audits as even further proof to rub t in your faces, right? I mean, it's not illegal to do an audit. Are you scared they may find something you don't want them too? And before you say, "No, it's because they can alter the results to make it look like they won," no because the counting was shown live in a livestream and it's being looked over with a fine tooth comb by everybody. So like I said, let them do the audit and prove more that your guy won so you can shove it in our faces.
Mostly because people are requesting Audits only because they lost. Not because of fraud.. because you know the only people charged with voting fraud for 2020 elections were people who illegally voted for Trump. Requesting an Audit without real reason or proof is like having the cops break into your home to find reasons for a warrant. It does not work that way

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

By that token .. why are republicans soo against 1/6 commission
“Are you scared they may find something you don't want them too?”

Reactions: Xzi and KingVamp

Hells_Judge

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your proposition is that we waste a bunch of man hours and money for the privilege of going "narny narny nya nya" to people who'll never admit defeat?

You mean like the Democrats after Trump won in 2016 and the whole ordeal with Russiagate? And the bioweapon attack of which Trump said we were at war for last year?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You mean like the Democrats after Trump won in 2016 and the whole ordeal with Russiagate?
No, not like that. There were no audits conducted by Democratic organizations after Trump had already been inaugurated. Turns out conservatives were the bigger snowflakes after all.

And the bioweapon attack of which Trump said we were at war for last year?
Well I guess he lost that "war."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: