• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden is now officially the 46th President of the United States of America

Should this thread be locked?

• Yes

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
How quickly we forget that many of the COVID-19 deaths this year and last year were avoidable and the fault of Donald Trump's absolutely horrendous response to the pandemic. Fortunately though, things are approving thanks in large part to the Biden administration. Thank you for bring this up so we could acknowledge this. :)
it's sad that our president is playing Mario Kart while 79,000 have die

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people have a hard time believing he beat Obama in votes so...
Considering a growing population and an increase in voter turnout from 58% in 2008 to 67% in 2020, it's not hard to believe Joe Biden received more votes than Obama ever did. Donald Trump was just that awful compared to McCain and Romney. Thank you for bringing it to our attention just how disastrous Donald Trump was for both the country and the Republican Party.

it's sad that our president is playing Mario Kart while 79,000 have die
A single game of Mario Kart with his child-aged granddaughter is different than, for example, the nearly 300 golf visits Donald Trump (many of which during the deadliest time in US history thanks to Trump's awful pandemic response). I am going to assume you were not being disingenuous, so thank you again for once again bringing Donald Trump's failures to our attention.

Biden has been working very hard on his pandemic response, despite the lone Mario Kart game he played with his granddaughter. Thank you for also bringing to our attention that Biden is both an effective president and an awesome grandfather. :)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that Biden started with a staggering amount of COVID-19 infections in this country thanks in large part to Trump's disastrous pandemic response. When you consider where Biden started, it's amazing how far we have come in the right direction. Thank you for bringing Biden's actual leadership on this to our attention.

It's like when conservatives blamed Obama for job losses that occurred early in his presidency that were the result of the Bush recession. Thanks for bringing this failure in reasoning to our attention as well.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that Biden started with a staggering amount of COVID-19 infections in this country thanks in large part to Trump's disastrous pandemic response. When you consider where Biden started, it's amazing how far we have come in the right direction. Thank you for bringing Biden's actual leadership on this to our attention.

It's like when conservatives blamed Obama for job losses that occurred early in his presidency that were the result of the Bush recession. Thanks for bringing this failure in reasoning to our attention as well.
Gotta love the 180-degree pivot from, "COVID iSN't ReAl, hOAx!" to "lOOk aT hOW MaNY PeoPLe hAVe DiED unDer BidEN's WAtCh!" that these folks take.
The behavior is transparent and pathetic.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biden defense force ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not like I will defend Biden under any circumstance. Fuck him for playing as Luigi instead of letting his granddaughter play as Luigi. You might be asking, "But Lacius, who says his granddaughter wanted to play as Luigi?" Everyone wants to play as Luigi.

Jokes aside, your fake outrage and criticisms of Biden here are just pathetic. I suggest you read my posts for why.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like I will defend Biden under any circumstance. Fuck him for playing as Luigi instead of letting his granddaughter play as Luigi. You might be asking, "But Lacius, who says his granddaughter wanted to play as Luigi?" Everyone wants to play as Luigi.

Jokes aside, your fake outrage and criticisms of Biden here are just pathetic. I suggest you read my posts for why.
I've always preferred Yoshi, but yes, Biden's behavior in this instance in unacceptable.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've always preferred Yoshi, but yes, Biden's behavior in this instance in unacceptable.

Is it? Then was Trumps golf playing unacceptable?

The covid deaths happening now had their fate sealed when Trump was still president. Just the amount of time to go from catching covid, to becoming ill, to dieing takes longer than since Biden was inaugurated.

But don't let that spoil some meme posting drooling idiot.

Last edited by smf,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chill out and read.

I'm chilled, I'm not the one freaking out and pissing myself over blaming deaths that happened since the inauguration on Biden & saying he shouldn't do anything fun.

I'm pretty sure that if Biden hadn't played mario kart then the same number of people would have died.

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: Plasmaster09

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm chilled, I'm not the one freaking out and pissing myself over blaming deaths that happened since the inauguration on Biden & saying he shouldn't do anything fun.

I'm pretty sure that if Biden hadn't played mario kart then the same number of people would have died.
Dude, READ. I never actually blamed him for anything. Shit like this is why Valwinz and those other fucks so easily needle us. Fucking relax and READ THE POSTS INSTEAD OF MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...