• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 437,031
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hell?

Your arguments dont count, because you are not vested in this?

Is this some new gamers vs reality sh*t, where the person with the deepest feelings wins the argument?

Learn how to argue first.

Because what you just said was an outstanding argument? Wtf ever. And yes, with several people here it absolutely is gamers (fantasy) vs reality.

Reactions: mikefor20

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hell?

Your arguments dont count, because you are not vested in this?

Is this some new gamers vs reality sh*t, where the person with the deepest feelings wins the argument?

Learn how to argue first.

If you don't vote, don't bother to complain. You removed yourself from the process. Now remove yourself from the conversation. The Resident Neglect is fully immersed in a fantasy world. You don't deserve an opinion if you don't vote. Where's your argument?

Don't bother No Tip, you are just as bad as Tabitha. We know....

Last edited by mikefor20,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Your hypocrisy was proven, you pulling complete bullshit out of thin air was proven, your pure stupidity has been proven over, and over, and over, and over, and over again by many people here. And that was all you could come up with? More completely made up shit? You're a joke dude. A severely mentally ill troll. You're psychotic and have gone completely over the edge. Get some fucking help because it's not an opinion at this point. It's fact.

That said, I politely ask that you refrain from quoting me, making up fake quotes about me, or talking to me on the site whatsoever. I have nothing left to say to you. You are worthless scum and I'll waste zero more of my time on your bullshit, lies, and fantasies.

More ironic wah wah. So was what Biden said racist or was it not?

you were the one trying to play the race definition technicality and say Trump supporters are a mistreated minority

No. I wasn't. You are going to have to make a direct link to what you are talking about. The subject of race came up a couple of times. Bolding and underlining doesn't do it for me.

You didn't vote? Then shut up.

No. Considering how much fraud there is going on the US, I wouldn't be surprised if they used my name to vote for Biden, who is very corrupt. It's an issue that reaches around the globe. There are other users here from other countries. People are interested in US politics because they have away of affecting everyone around them. Is it ironic that you sound like a nationalist?

D

Deleted User

I wouldn't be surprised if they used my name to vote for Biden,
That makes no sense. You would of had to been previously had US citizenship. Which as I understand, your not a us citizen or have been in the past. Further more, dude... it's been proven that the main election, no widespread voter fraud. This is now getting really old that your still denying evidence that there was no widespread voter fraud.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That makes no sense. You would of had to been previously had US citizenship. Which as I understand, your not a us citizen or have been in the past. Further more, dude... it's been proven that the main election, no widespread voter fraud. This is now getting really old that your still denying evidence that there was no widespread voter fraud.

Evidence of no widespread voter fraud? Is there a way to verify that personally without relying on the same government that has secret police and rigs other countries' elections? Or ok, their state interested propaganda, who can't call Biden a racist or point out his corruption because Trump is a very bad man who hacked the 2016 election with the help of Russia?

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

First two minutes, we speak for the people, bad people are very afraid of us, increadible - I will show you the evidence later...

And you should get your money back! (As ukraine people)

*hrhr*

Yeah...

I'm still watching though.. :) (Populist trash, but entertaining.)

edit:

We also prove, that Ukraine pays 30% higher taxes on natural gas!

Higher than what? Ehm, nevermind, you dont need to know.. ;)

How this works in reality. Pipelines that were going through the Ukraine and into the west, transporting russian gas, were tapped by Ukraine, without paying - to the point where Russia threatened to build entirely new pipelines 'benefiting' other countries. Because everyone 'benefits' in that way as a transition country.

But noes, Ukraine be paying for gas too much. 30%! (If thats not american liquified shale, the hell they are.. ;) )
--

TLDR; Hunter Biden is corrupt *surprise*, some entity is now giving press conferences announcing this as "the corruption of the Biden family" in wording, playing exactly into US far right conspiracy narratives. :) I'm so not surprised.. ;)

For the people that havent glimpsed what this is. Ukraine was one of the states that was on the verge to flipping over to the western alliance (public appearances by high ranking US politicians on stage, in Ukraine, inclusive), then the EU internal financial crisis hit, then russia moved military forces into the Ukraine (the part where most citizens were russian in terms of cultural self identification). And the EU basically lost interest, once it saw how much of Ukraines economy was dependent on resource flows - that have to come out of russia, or otherwise, at higher cost, from the west. And that russia wasnt very interested to 'partner'.

So whatever corruption 'da Biden family' was involved in, was in the interest of the US, as far as the public appearances on stage are concerned, and in the interest of god knows whom as far as Hunter Bidens 'business transactions' are concerned.
-

Here is what a heartfelt genuine statement of a whistleblower sounds like - holding papers in his hands from which he is reading:

"Since 2020, together with other people, I have provided services to some Ukraine and Russian businessman, to legalize their illegal income."

Oh yeah, look at all the detail in this statement. All the personal drive to tell people what you have done, and for whom! Look at the understanding of the processes!

Since year,
together with some others,
I have provided services,
to some people,
to make illegal money
legal
and avoid the taxes!

Wow. How interesting! I heard illegal and legal. And businessmen! And taxavoidance. I know what I must feel now, many thanks! ;)

Last edited by notimp,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lol yeah. The phrasing is funny. Maybe they meant to say Biden was a great guy for selling "Democracy" to Ukraine and it just got butchered in translation.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evidence of no widespread voter fraud? Is there a way to verify that personally without relying on the same government that has secret police and rigs other countries' elections? Or ok, their state interested propaganda, who can't call Biden a racist or point out his corruption because Trump is a very bad man who hacked the 2016 election with the help of Russia?
  1. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the time to believe there was widespread voter fraud is when evidence is provided that there was widespread voter fraud.
  2. We know for a fact that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the time to believe there was widespread voter fraud is when evidence is provided that there was widespread voter fraud.

Welcome back. There's more evidence that the 2020 election was rife with fraud than there is evidence that Russia meddled with the 2016 election.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back. There's more evidence that the 2020 election was rife with fraud than there is evidence thay Russia meddled with the 2016 election.
There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, and there is evidence of widespread Russian election meddling in 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempts_to_overturn_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election, and there is evidence of widespread Russian election meddling in 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempts_to_overturn_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election

*According to politicians and the FBI. Lol.

You have said before that evidence is objective, yet you are appealing to authorities that lie "for national security".

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*According to politicians and the FBI. Lol.

You have said before that evidence is objective, yet you are appealing to authorities that lie "for national security".
  1. The evidence for both is more than "politicians and the FBI."
  2. If there is something demonstrably wrong with the evidence for 2016 election meddling, present it.
  3. If there is evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020, present it.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My crowdsourced material is a lot more diverse than your crowdsourced material btw. Check the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, it's a parody iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea think that's where it was supposed to be, Miami
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having been to Miami hmmm probably a hundred times lol
    Back in my days as a delivery driver for a cartel well driver slash guy they would send if a payment was forgotten lol
    you know to help them find their checkbook lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gta4 was NewYork or Chicago, gta5 is California
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn camera phones catching crimes
    Always some women screaming... You break a few thousand dollars worth of crap in someone's living room and they scream lol
    lol Ken yeah the things I did as a kid I am soooo glad those didn't exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If someone breaks my $20 TV stand their nose is getting broke
    Psi would be doing like 300-3,000 years in prison lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Have some in closet allegations?
    Someone tried to pull a gun on me once, they reached into the couch thinking I wouldn't notice, quick kick to the arm snapping it between the wrist and elbow broke like a swing lol I reached into the couch to see what was in there, cool a free .380 lol had to hit him with it a few times to remind him not to do it again lol
    He had the 20K he owed the very next day it was a miracle lol
    Psi was a bad bad man at one point lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We need a GTA based on your life, or at least put you in 6 as a character.
    I don't think people would believe 10% of the things I have done lol thank god...
    I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Was the pot farmer in San andreas
    I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of shit lol the reality is I am sad it got away.... I wanted a pet alligator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not even once, but 100's of times +2