• Views 1,181,227
  • Replies 8,959

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serebii

these are the "legendaries"... (trio) i think.

legendtrio.jpg
legendtrio2.jpg

zani123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo sucks!

I wish a way to hack the system of region-locked, ... I can't stay without playing Black / White! And I don't want to play by NO$ GBA Emulator =/

[...]

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zani123 said:
Nintendo sucks!

I wish a way to hack the system of region-locked, ... I can't stay without playing Black / White! And I don't want to play by NO$ GBA Emulator =/

stop complaining about it please. >:|

tonyle414

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new squirrel Emonga is the offspring of Pachirisu, Luxio, and radiation caused by the ionization of the sparks that Pachirisu and Luxio had while conceiving their child. They created a new radioactive element with their ionized sparks, therefore mutating the child from what it was originally intended to be.

And that's all before you realize that a squirrel and lion shouldn't be able to mate.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tonyle414 said:
The new squirrel Emonga is the offspring of Pachirisu, Luxio, and radiation caused by the ionization of the sparks that Pachirisu and Luxio had while conceiving their child. They created a new radioactive element with their ionized sparks, therefore mutating the child from what it was originally intended to be.

And that's all before you realize that a squirrel and lion shouldn't be able to mate.

lol joke

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop quoting the fucking trashed post. You're just reposting an enormous amount of spam. Stop.

From now on just use the report button to deal with this spam, replying only to say "BAN HIM!" is just as useless as his post and will be removed.

If anything just report and ignore. It'll be gone soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug