Jump Force shows off new roster additions, gets story trailer

Bandai Namco's anime crossover fighting game, Jump Force, has received some new bits of information. Asta from Black Clover, Trunks from Dragon Ball Z, Deku from My Hero Academia, Boa Hancock from One Piece, and Renji Abarai from Bleach have all joined the the game's lineup of playable characters. A new story trailer was showcased as well, which shows that players will be able to create their own custom heroes and teach them iconic anime attacks, similar to Namco's other 3D anime fighter; Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Jump Force will be landing on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4 early next year, on February 15, 2019.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
as a dragonball fan i am absolutely disgusted at how they look in this game
f_facepalm.gif

Reactions: Baoulettes

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They announced months ago, JP voices only due to financial reasons.

Its understandable. Multiple dub teams under two different companies currently own the licensing rights. Trying to dub this would be a contractual nightmare.

And getting a dub team just for the game would get complains that the voices don't sound the same in case they tried that.

Reactions: chartube12

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boa Hancock? I mean, I'm not knocking it, she's badass, but I'm surprised by their pick. Why not someone from Luffy's crew? Someone like Nico Robin? She's awesome, a huge fan favorite and would make for a rather interesting play style.

Well, whatever. I'm just really glad Hunter x Hunter is heavily represented. One amazing manga there.

The models look fine in my opinion, its the shader that looks strange. It is making the models look like clay or something. The models actually look like better versions from Xenoverse.

Last edited by Molhel,

Selman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I really don't like it when cross overs like these take themselves too seriously... I mean chill you're fighting someone who use cards to fight.

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Meh , the story will probably be a mess , this graphic is orrible...
I don't know...
A 2.5D like fighterz is asking too much ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: My throat is itching