Jump!

MeritsAlone

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Today in school i had gymnastics, unfortunately we had height jumping which made things worse for my neck which hurt alot since the morning for some strange reason, i couldnt turn the head without it hurting, then when i got home (its a miracle!) i turned on the computer and went on to youtube, when i saw the video my pain just disappeared, the gameplay video for BioShock Infinite had arrived =D. Have you ever felt like this, you feel all down and there is always something there to lift you up?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Holy run-on sentences, batman!

But....meh. bioshock. Whatevs, yo.

When I'm feeling down, there is something that makes me feel better: a girlfriend xD

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
MeritsAlone said:
Today in school i had gymnastics, unfortunately we had height jumping which made things worse for my neck which hurt alot since the morning for some strange reason, i couldnt turn the head without it hurting, then when i got home (its a miracle!) i turned on the computer and went on to youtube, when i saw the video my pain just disappeared, the gameplay video for BioShock Infinite had arrived =D. Have you ever felt like this, you feel all down and there is always something there to lift you up?

MeritsAlone

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Duero said:
MeritsAlone said:

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
When im rely down I just jump in some crazy action game tune in to some nice Industrial Techno and just play for 2-4h only focusing on the game helps or I watch anime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY2j_GPIqRA +1