):

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Desktop

Seems like a lot of you guys have dual screens. I do have 2 moniters but i dont run my pc through the other one.
I normally run Xbox media center on the other screen and stream files off my pc, so here you go lol

xbmc menu

xbmc music

xbmc vgm

joe90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys can you please state what wallpaper/window blinds you are using (and where you got it from if poss).. to save people asking .. cheers

Z

Zelion

1600x1200 JPG
zelthedrunk.jpg

its just my background picture. My desktops not too snazzy
tongue.gif
just normal windows crap
but yeah thats my cat
wub.gif

krad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
krad, that is one of the best wallpapers I have ever seen. Please, tell me where you got it from.

i got it from nintendo mario page. They have a bunch of wallpapers you can downlaod for the new super mario bros game. If you take a look at the the wallpaper they provide, i have cleaned up and taken about 10 things out of the picture.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Desktop

nice theme! what's it called and where did you get from?

Im used a mixture of stuff really. The Vista Transformation Pack that was posted earlier in this thread. That installs Vista icons, sounds, tool bar, windows, start up screen, basically everything. I didn't use the icons from that pack though. I use so many icons from different sets for different file types thats its hard to say where i got them all from.

The vista transformation pack you can get here. I set it up for Aero Style (Glass Beta) Glass Dark 2. With the transparent glass windows turned off.

The windows media player skin is called TinyMachine (CA5P3R vs Juanchis) you can get that from here

The wallpaper was from Pixelgirl and is called Minimalistic Black and White, direct link to the wallpaper is here

Errm, and the windows live messenger was hacked to get rid of the advertisements and other unwanted buttons with A-Patch, which you get from here

Hope that helps
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Soundcore is decent for cheap