Just a curiosity and a little survey

sunras

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When it came out I played and finished Doom³ with the Nintendo 64 controller, who else? Did you still use a controller but from another console and which one?

ChiefReginod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it came out I played and finished Doom³ with the Nintendo 64 controller, who else? Did you still use a controller but from another console and which one?
I've played the classic Dooms to death but only recently bought Doom 3 from GOG. I remember reading that the original Xbox version changed some stuff, so I put off playing it until I could be bothered getting the PC version. Ironically, I'll be playing it with my original Xbox controller, which I also use for all my classic Dooms.

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i use an xbox one controller on my ps2 because of my burning hatred for dualshock controllers, i don't play anything that relies on the pressure sensitive face buttons in a meaningful way so i'm not missing out on anything, other than breaking my fingers from having to use excessive force in order for the ps2 to register them as a full input

sunras

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
However if I had known about the existence of the Eternal Darkness game I probably would have bought a GameCube and the controller I would have used for Doom³ would have been the one from the GameCube
Post automatically merged:

I've played the classic Dooms to death but only recently bought Doom 3 from GOG. I remember reading that the original Xbox version changed some stuff, so I put off playing it until I could be bothered getting the PC version. Ironically, I'll be playing it with my original Xbox controller, which I also use for all my classic Dooms.

However I played and finished Doom³ with the Trent Reznor sound pack mod on Windows

Last edited by sunras,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: