Hacking Question Just got Switch for Christmas, think I got lucky. Quick question

TEKNOSYSTEKWRX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not planning on going online, with or without cfw. I mainly wanted the switch for homebrew/emulation and maybe a few backups. Not worried about online gaming. I'll get a PS4 if I feel like getting back into that (I spent way too much time online gaming back in the ps2/Ps3 days. I had to quit, too much of a time sink lol. Haven't played an online game in probably 8 years...)

Naxster

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yep it is a good Jig!
I can tell you that Atmosphere and ReiNX are very well made!
You don't need something like SX !
It will be more trouble in the feature than it will bring you on the right way!

But compared to the two others, doesn't SX have emuNAND now?
That's always a good thing to have so you don't risk to mess up the sysNAND if you mess around with it.

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you haven't run any cfw before on your switch, why would you be afraid of connecting to the intenet? With a clean switch running an OFW you can do whatever you want (since even the latest ofw is hackable). But when you will setup a cfw, thats when the things get tricky and random about bans and stuff..

He can make emunand without using ofw so... probably an option for him so he can use online without a risk of a ban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol