Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ojsinnerz. said:
THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT K-ON!

I feel sorry for him, if he had friends, they would have saved him from that.

And Luke, I suppose you will find meaning in the 3 minute Ladies vs Butlers special (assumes Luke knows about the special).

But Ladies vs Butlers having a plot is really reaching
smile.gif

I understand that K-On's plot is fairly bland too, but at least I get to watch the bland plot with an anime not built around girls with nothing on.

Don't you think you were pushing the bit about costumes not being 'properly dressed' a bit far though.

I will be happiest when they do season three and they are in college. Man there just isn't enough shows that allow the cast to extend beyond school into post secondary.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
And Luke, I suppose you will find meaning in the 3 minute Ladies vs Butlers special (assumes Luke knows about the special).

But Ladies vs Butlers having a plot is really reaching
smile.gif

I understand that K-On's plot is fairly bland too, but at least I get to watch the bland plot with an anime not built around girls with nothing on.

Don't you think you were pushing the bit about costumes not being 'properly dressed' a bit far though.

I will be happiest when they do season three and they are in college. Man there just isn't enough shows that allow the cast to extend beyond school into post secondary.

The plot of LvB is reaching but is it worth watching for the plot with all the stuff going on, no, seriously this anime should have been a hentai, it goes way beyond an ecchi.

As for K-On having an after years, bad idea, college themed anime usually are Seinen or Josei which would ruin the series with adult elements.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
bnwchbammer said:
Good God why does this show exist? Azumanga is a hell of a lot better! Watch it if you haven't, you will never like K-On as much any more! (You're welcome)

I have watched both shows and like them both (although I agree that Azumanga is way better), K-ON has great animation and the interactions between the girls is fun to watch, I don't mind the "lack" of plot (I also recommend watching "Hidamari Sketch" which is also better than K-ON).

I guess this is what happens when a show get too it gets plenty of bashing.

Oh, and Yui's voice makes me want to strangle a kitten.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beep beep beep here's your truckload of love for Azumanga
smile.gif
Love that show. Also think Pani Poni Dash is a scream (best watched drunk stoned or at least stoned, not that I have ever been stoned, haven't actually, but my mind is way out there in the first place).

But K-On is still cool. Then again, I liked Luckystar too. Maybe I'm just immune to school girl babble.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I watch/watched it. I like it. But its far from awesome.
And do you mean 1st episode in America? Because Japan is already in 2nd season Episode 3.

Anyways there are better plot less anime.

Lucky Star, Azumanga, Ichigo Mashimaro, Minami-ke, Seitokai no Ichizon, American dub of Shin-chan, and Naruto (Ha! Take that Narutards!).

And they have a plot, but I also recommend Toradora, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Kimi ni Todoke, or Lovely Complex.

Beats

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
pitman said:
LeLouchVII said:
pitman said:

Nah. EDEN OF THE EAST SEASON 2!

There are two movies (the first one is out and subbed) that total for 180 min. which are like 9 full episodes.

40 mins. until Episode 3 is downloaded.

Miss-calculate much. 9 FULL EPISODES?!?!?!

Let's see...

Average EP length: 20min
180/20 = 9

OH SHI-

I feel stupid.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Today on "K-ON Behind the Blow" we follow the identity crisis of Ho-Kago Tea Time's drummer Ritsu Tainaka.
At one time while the band was still in high school their drummer felt like she didn't want to play the drums any more. Following this crisis was the birth of a new song and eventually the rise of popularity the band was looking.

We will continue after these messages.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Njrg said:
I watch/watched it. I like it. But its far from awesome.
And do you mean 1st episode in America? Because Japan is already in 2nd season Episode 3.

Anyways there are better plot less anime.

Lucky Star, Azumanga, Ichigo Mashimaro, Minami-ke, Seitokai no Ichizon, American dub of Shin-chan, and Naruto (Ha! Take that Narutards!).

And they have a plot, but I also recommend Toradora, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Kimi ni Todoke, or Lovely Complex.
That was the worst insult to narutards I have ever seen as in most cases it has too many damn plots going on at the same time, and at least with Seitokai, Lucky Star etc they take the piss out of other shows and its not as if we will be seeing the second eden of the east movie anytime soon anyway, october at the earliest I would say

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL
I think I found an Apollo Justice Ace Attorney reference in K-On!! episode 3.
When Ritsu plays the keyboard she plays the tune that Guy Eldoon plays LOL.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1