K-On!! Discusion

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
luke_c said:
its not as if we will be seeing the second eden of the east movie anytime soon anyway, october at the earliest I would say

Put it down on your calendar, on August 4th the BD and DVD will be released
grog.gif

QUOTELOL
I think I found an Apollo Justice Ace Attorney reference in K-On!! episode 3.
When Ritsu plays the keyboard she plays the tune that Guy Eldoon plays LOL. laugh.gif

I didn't noticed it, (I played Apollo 2 years ago I think...), it did however had a Mother(Earthbound) cameo.
I don't wanna watch the episode again.

pitman

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Episode 4 was part yawn inducing part boring and little bit of funny.
Its seems Kyoto is trying to show off their hometown (and increasing its tourism by luring pitiful otakus).

4 down 20 to go...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
The new OP is so catchy, I like to play the air guitar with it blasting at full volume. I can't play the song well on the actual guitar.
tongue.gif

Also, does anyone notice that the keyboard is much more noticable in the new OP and ED than the old ones?

pitman

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Raika said:
The new OP is so catchy, I like to play the air guitar with it blasting at full volume. I can't play the song well on the actual guitar.
tongue.gif

Also, does anyone notice that the keyboard is much more noticable in the new OP and ED than the old ones?

Can't noticed it with all that spinning
tongue.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
pitman said:
Raika said:
tongue.gif

Can't noticed it with all that spinning
tongue.gif
I mean the music, not the graphic. You can hear the sound of the keyboard more now, especially in the ED, compared to the old OP and ED.
Also, the Yui in the ED is really cute, she looks so much more mature without hairclips than with hairclips.
tongue.gif

pitman

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Twiffles said:
jamesdiamond said:
Eppisode 4 was so awesome. What day of the week do the new eppisodes air?
Tuesday..? I think, yeah.

Yep it on Tuesdays, and with the popularity you can get a sub in less than a day.
I recommend using http://animecalendar.net/ if you follow a lot of current airing anime, you can even customized to what you are watching (like http://tvcountdown.com ).

I just watched an older(2006) anime with an episode about a field trip to Kyoto too, with the only thing similar thing to K-ON was the long bridge (and a pillow fight involving the teacher
laugh.gif
).

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
shinkukage09 said:
I really need to watch this...but...anyone know what group subbed the first season?Go for CoalGuys.QUOTE(Justin121994 @ May 17 2010, 07:26 PM) Hmm Is K-on better than Angel Beats
tongue.gif
?..
Angel Beats has had more live performances than K-ON!(!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro