Kernel Exploit Works on PS5

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, I'm pretty sure it's already been patched anyway, so you'll be stuck with only a year's worth of games.

Yes, but the guys are now in and find much faster other exploits, atm there are no fascinating games u can't play.

I have bought 42 ps4 games, i don't need even that exploit for ps4, but for 90€ a PS5 game this guys can fuck themselves.

For that, i get up to 3 PC games in 4k native

then I prefer to wait and otherwise play with my 3090 :)

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be pretty funny if PS5 gets a cold boot hack before the Switch does. Or if the PS5 gets a software hack, before the newer Switches.

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GameEX is best, no one need more, and it exists nothing what is better lol

literary u can play all 100.000+ games from all generations in one software, but I need a lot of configuration.

u can also use retroarch as ur base emulator and has this nice GUI :-)

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
I think PS5 payload is coming soon in max 6 months, or earlier, no one cares about Xbox exploit u can all games play on pc....

There is not even a real dev team looking for exploits in xbox...

I have now bought a PS5 new 499€ with disc lol

Well the only thing you need an exploit for is for loading isos, online modding, and lastly loading linux

If someone even bothers to port Linux nowadays

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
i think XOne doesnt have any hack cause devmode exists...no dev is interested i guess
If there is its probably still sandboxed, the only other benefit is you wouldn't need to use uwp, just devmode where you can write asm or c++ natively, or code injection

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You sound upset, but I'm not a part of any problem. Everyone who has purchased a PS5 or Series X from me has been very happy.
I don't think the problem is the happiness of people buying them. I guarantee that those people would have been much happier having bought one for retail price, instead of from a guy that has 12 in his back bedroom who isn't interested in using any of them.

I understand that people will make money however they can through immoral means, but have you tried trading cryptocurrency? You essentially take money from people who are worse traders than you. It's a little more moral at least.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the problem is the happiness of people buying them. I guarantee that those people would have been much happier having bought one for retail price, instead of from a guy that has 12 in his back bedroom who isn't interested in using any of them.

I understand that people will make money however they can through immoral means, but have you tried trading cryptocurrency? You essentially take money from people who are worse traders than you. It's a little more moral at least.

Immoral? :lol: Sounds like your feelings are hurt too. There is NOTHING immoral about a person selling something for more than they paid for it. Perhaps you should just stop shopping altogether? Because once you learn about the mark-ups you're paying for nearly EVERYthing you buy, your day is going to get a lot worse than being upset about people selling consoles. And it's not like I even use the $ to buy a bunch of fun stuff for myself. There's rent, car insurance, gas, food, medical bills, vet bills, Christmas presents, etc. etc. I mean. God fucking forbid I sell a few consoles to recoup money from life expenses so my bank account isn't sitting at zero. God fucking forbid. Do you really think me making roughly $1200 over the course of over a year is making a killing? You anti-scalper people tend to believe people like me are raking in thousands and thousands. And even if I was? Get over it. I do it to make ends meet. Don't like it? Suck it up, buttercup.

P.S. Here's something else to ruin your day. I currently have several Switch N64 controllers on eBay. Highest bids currently near $90 a piece with a day and a half left.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: eyeliner

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Immoral? :lol: Sounds like your feelings are hurt too. There is NOTHING immoral about a person selling something for more than they paid for it. Perhaps you should just stop shopping altogether? Because once you learn about the mark-ups you're paying for nearly EVERYthing you buy, your day is going to get a lot worse than being upset about people selling consoles. And it's not like I even use the $ to buy a bunch of fun stuff for myself. There's rent, car insurance, gas, food, medical bills, vet bills, Christmas presents, etc. etc. I mean. God fucking forbid I sell a few consoles to recoup money from life expenses so my bank account isn't sitting at zero. God fucking forbid. Do you really think me making roughly $1200 over the course of over a year is making a killing? You anti-scalper people tend to believe people like me are raking in thousands and thousands. And even if I was? Get over it. I do it to make ends meet. Don't like it? Suck it up, buttercup.

P.S. Here's something else to ruin your day. I currently have several Switch N64 controllers on eBay. Highest bids currently near $90 a piece with a day and a half left.
There's a few things here that don't make sense...
  • Bank account close to 0. "I'll buy PS5's that aren't cheap instead of the things I listed that I need to pay for :wacko:
  • You have failed to realise I don't actually care. All I said is that It's immoral, as other people can't have what they want.
  • Edited to put this in - The fact you've taken the time to reply like that, is enough for me to know you're the hurt one.
Again, I'll suggest cryptocurrency if you're living that close to the breadline. It's an easy way to make way more than $1200 a year if you're willing to learn how to trade properly. Even holding might just do it if you invest enough start up into the right thing.

Or possible alternatives:
  • Sell the car and that solves insurance and Gas.
  • Sell the pets and that solves pet bills.
  • Apply for higher paid jobs which solves everyone's problems. I.E. All bills paid, no scalping so others can have what they want.
Living beyond ones means springs to mind. Hope you're okay x

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a few things here that don't make sense...
  • Bank account close to 0. "I'll buy PS5's that aren't cheap instead of the things I listed that I need to pay for :wacko:
  • You have failed to realise I don't actually care. All I said is that It's immoral, as other people can't have what they want.
  • Edited to put this in - The fact you've taken the time to reply like that, is enough for me to know you're the hurt one.
Again, I'll suggest cryptocurrency if you're living that close to the breadline. It's an easy way to make way more than $1200 a year if you're willing to learn how to trade properly. Even holding might just do it if you invest enough start up into the right thing.

Or possible alternatives:
  • Sell the car and that solves insurance and Gas.
  • Sell the pets and that solves pet bills.
  • Apply for higher paid jobs which solves everyone's problems. I.E. All bills paid, no scalping so others can have what they want.
Living beyond ones means springs to mind. Hope you're okay x

Sorry that the way others choose to live their own lives bothers you so much, that you feel the need to try to make them conform to what YOU feel is a better way to live their lives according to your own wants, needs, beliefs, etc.

Bank account close to 0. "I'll buy PS5's that aren't cheap instead of the things I listed that I need to pay for.

You DO realize that the profit is. Right? Lmao. Seriously?

You have failed to realise I don't actually care. All I said is that It's immoral, as other people can't have what they want.

Edited to put this in - The fact you've taken the time to reply like that, is enough for me to know you're the hurt one.

"I don't actually care", says the person that was bothered enough to have a negative opinion to begin with. "But but but it's IMMORAL!!!", says the person who is "immorally" involved in a console & game hacking community. Just. Wow at this one. You have to be kidding. Immorally selling gaming consoles? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Sell car, sell, pet, get a higher paying job, blah, blah, blah.

Except stop trying to act like you know a single thing about me. This went from a statement of it not really being that difficult to get a PS5, to people telling me how I should and should not be living my life. You know nothing about me nor any of my life circumstances outside what incredibly little info I've given, to be telling me to get rid of my pet, sell my car, and whatever other nonsense you want to try to rule the world with. Go worry about yourself, rather than worrying about a complete stranger selling VIDEO GAME CONSOLES and how they live their life.

You might also want to lead and speak by your own example instead of trying to stomp down others when they don't live according to the rules of your own kingdom. And I quote:

"my journey from someone suffering from a lack of confidence to a better person through the support of people!"

Enough said. I will live my life as I wish, and there's no need or reason for you or anyone else to be upset enough about it, to the point where they feel the need to act like a life guidance counselor over selling a handful of gaming consoles. C'mon. Really? This is what bothers you out of your day? You don't have to like that I have made small amounts of $ selling game consoles. That's fine. But you're approaching harassment telling me to do shit like sell my car, my pet, and that garbage train of thought you have towards me. All because I've sold a few consoles. I'll just ask you kindly to stop. This topic isn't about your hypocritical thoughts on immoral actions, which are comically being posted in a PS5 exploit thread. If you had some kind of higher morals than I did, you wouldn't be here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, good chunk of my recommendations are family guy clips