Kernel Exploit Works on PS5

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
…I said if those are the only times you care about them in my response. If, because I don’t know if you were one of those kinds of people, to be careful.

Also, you were calling someone “babycakes” earlier, isn’t that an actual personal attack?

Whatever. Now you're trying to make good for yourself on a technicality you didn't even realize was an option until now. You bolded only, not if. Stop trying to play the innocent. And calling someone babycakes is a personal attack? Gtfo. Like I said, piss off. I'm done responding to the harassment and trolling.

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever. Now you're trying to make good for yourself on a technicality you didn't even realize was an option until now. You bolded only, not if. Stop trying to play the innocent. And calling someone babycakes is a personal attack? Gtfo. Like I said, piss off. I'm done responding to the harassment and trolling.
I bolded "only" for emphasis/effect. I said if since the beginning in an attempt to be careful. The main message is that it's even more thoughtless IF rhetorical "gotcha"s are the only times you care about those people.

And I know I don't need to explain how effectively calling someone sensitive with "babycakes" is in fact a personal attack by insult...

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I agree. Child molesters ARE really, really gross. People should complain about real problems like those in this world, instead of whining and bitching and moaning about someone selling a few game consoles here and there.

"Deflecting is a psychological defense mechanism that people use to take the blame off of themselves. When they are deflecting, they are trying to make themselves feel less bad for their wrongdoings. This likely happens due to past experiences of being in trouble for things."

"Psychological deflection is somewhat similar to blame-shifting and it is a narcissistic abuse tactic that is often used by narcissists but more respectively, Covert narcissists in order to move attention for their bad behaviors away from them, and then redirect it towards other people they may use as their scapegoats."

Reactions: Conn0r

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Boys, most of you are hypocrites, ok? If you could, you'd buy all the PS5 consoles you could get and then sell them for profit. Come on... Easy money.

Well, I can't do that because I no money to PeeAss5. But I would.

Reactions: isoboy

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boys, most of you are hypocrites, ok? If you could, you'd buy all the PS5 consoles you could get and then sell them for profit. Come on... Easy money.

Well, I can't do that because I no money to PeeAss5. But I would.
Lolno
I would have already if I wanted to

Reactions: Nakamichi

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All people, that sells PS5 to get the big money are bastards, nothing more nothing less, I wish all hemorrhoids on the asses.

People get shot at because of bastards like that, so I can only point the middle finger.

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the latest, whatever that is. I haven't checked my firmware, but it's the last firmware install, I think.
Okay, press releases are showing that it released on the 1st of december. I was able to get a hold of a sealed unit last week but it is still in it's box for me to check. I am fairly hopeful though that factory released units with that firmware didn't reach store shelves by then.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's the latest anyway, but the firmware was released in the same week as 9.03 iirc, so I assume it's patched.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, press releases are showing that it released on the 1st of december. I was able to get a hold of a sealed unit last week but it is still in it's box for me to check. I am fairly hopeful though that factory released units with that firmware didn't reach store shelves by then.
I got a new one around ten days ago and the firmware was 3.20 something.

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Remember when Sony assured us that the PS3 was hackproof?? :rofl2:
It was released on November 2006 and it wasn't hacked until 2010, I'd say it was fairly hackproof.

Almost any other console (maybe Saturn's Kai would the exception) was hacked in less time. Playstation 4 Cturt's 1.76 kxploit took 3 years, for example.

BackToPlebbit69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its anything like how the PS4 exploits are on the latest approved firmware, I don't know. There needs to be more app based exploits, not random web pages that can be taken down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff