Kick Gaming site re-launch and contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand, why would GBAtemp.net want to do a competition where they make you post. Isn't that a waste of resources? Couldn't they have done something constructive, such as making each entry have some kind of creative piece?

kurtisboyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
holy mcshizzle!

82 Pages! That's a lot of posts. But i'm going to post anyway.

I wonder which card I might get....

kamiza

Trophies
XP
Country
I made a story 'bout DSi flash carts.

The night was dark and stormy as the DSi trudged along treacherous rocky path,the grave scraped under its worn down hard feat.some clouds covered the moon... the ground trembled nearby. What beast colud posses such a power. A quick blur streamed past leaving a trail of color, the same coulor as... the... Supercard DSONEi. The Supercard DSONEi was one of the most dangerous beasts around.The DSi ran for its life, the sheer power of the cart could overwhelm even the best update. The DSi jumped into a bush and commando rolled out.The Supercard DSONEi should have caught up with him but he was just ahead... by luck. A cannyon was rushing up ahead closer and closer and closer. He was going to make the jump...
*Smash* He landed with a thump and winded himself, he rolled onto his back a ringing in his ears. The Supercard DSONEi moved to the right and took the bridge across. Damn he thought, then he heard a chirping noise.He look over to his right and saw some baby chicks of the iTouch2, their mom could be near by. He forced himself to get up. As painful as it was he would not stop.He started sprinting for his life clenching his teeth on the pain he was going through.Bushes flied past him at the speed he was going. A shadow fell over him
and he looked up a ferocious iTouch2,the mom as well.Then he slipped the iTouch2 came in for an easy kill.

OK well that was my story or whatever for the DSi flash carts I know it's kinda' long but I hope you enjoy it.
DS homebrew rocks -> this guy is retarded but cool ->
smileipb2.png

Kabukistar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prices on Flashcarts here don't really compare to DealExtreme.
Although, there's probably better odds that you'll get the real thing and not a clone
biggrin.gif

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope I win a flashcart that works with DSi
frown.gif
I have 2 DSLites and I can't upgrade because it would make my Cyclo obsolete
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1