Hacking Homebrew Kingdom Hearts Final Mix English Patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacBunnyXV07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gamebanana.com/mods/365725

I know that this isn't the PS2 forums but theres an english patch that is almost finish with another patch that fixes the bugs with not getting Encounter Plus and Ansem Report 11. Playing this on Open PS2 Loader and was able to get to the point after beating Leon in Traverse Town then it cuts to black and freezes. Would like to see if other people are having problems with the patch.

Reactions: zfreeman

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gamebanana.com/mods/365725

I know that this isn't the PS2 forums but theres an english patch that is almost finish with another patch that fixes the bugs with not getting Encounter Plus and Ansem Report 11. Playing this on Open PS2 Loader and was able to get to the point after beating Leon in Traverse Town then it cuts to black and freezes. Would like to see if other people are having problems with the patch.
then post it in the right section,! Also every kh game is translated and final mix in those collections for ps3/4/5 amd pc

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and ignoring Modular511
trollface.jpg

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These fanmade eng patches still have bugs. KH2FM Eng Patch by crazycatz00 also has a well-known softlock bug fighting the sub boss in Trons world his HP never drops which means hes immortal no matter what console you play it on. Typically these bugs require you to play the original game (or ISO) to continue the progress. I think the moment KH games were getting remade for PS3/PS4 crazycat retired the project.. If you gotta play KHFM games in Eng I strongly urge you to atleast get a cheap/used ps4 and buy the All-in-One KH trilogy for $30 on Amazon. Not even joking on the price b/c I have it myself.
If you want the free route download erm.... the PC version.

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: Tsukiru

PacBunnyXV07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These fanmade eng patches still have bugs. KH2FM Eng Patch by crazycatz00 also has a well-known softlock bug fighting the sub boss in Trons world his HP never drops which means hes immortal no matter what console you play it on. Typically these bugs require you to play the original game (or ISO) to continue the progress. I think the moment KH games were getting remade for PS3/PS4 crazycat retired the project.. If you gotta play KHFM games in Eng I strongly urge you to atleast get a cheap/used ps4 and buy the All-in-One KH trilogy for $30 on Amazon. Not even joking on the price b/c I have it myself.
If you want the free route download erm.... the PC version.
Played the KH2 patched game from cdromance and that one was fine.

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for real play the remix version instead of the patch
I FR Cannot believe how many platforms we can play the final mix versions off all games on, and the movies of the filler games works out well, beat the regular ds games before it was even localized back in the day! lol

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why you dont help these kids asking these dunbass questions, every question that one could think oof have already been asked here or reddit,
I mean they're kids, they're kind of supposed to start somewhere. I'd just rather they read full posts.

Reactions: Modular511

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooh we have a funny man here. I'm going to spell this out very clear to you, because apparently you couldn't gleam any information prior and whining about "wasting time" like asking about an unsupported patch is any better.

The patches have effectively unsupported since the official rereleases through 1.5 and 1.5+2.5. You aren't getting any new support, it's better to play those versions. You can find your way around the issue of money on your own.

Again, this is a forum. We can have our conversation very much here. If you don't want to deal with it, you leave. Repeat it all you want, I'm not budging because some child is upset.

Last edited by Tsukiru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one