Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn will supposedly be for New 3DS systems only

3rUPLyE.png

The amount of New Nintendo 3DS exclusive titles are few and far between; Minecraft, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and a handful of others are officially locked to the revised version of the handheld console. However, thanks to the official listing of the game, we might see yet another join the ranks of "New 3DS exclusives". Nintendo's official site has listed Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, the 3DS port of the 2010 Wii game, as only being playable on "New Nintendo 3DS systems only," causing a slight bit of confusion among fans, as this detail was not mentioned anywhere in the Nintendo Direct where the game was revealed. What we do know for certain about the game is that it'll be launching next year in 2019, and will add new features to the original game such as a "Devilish Mode", and new minigame modes.

:arrow: Source

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah ye... I forgot that everybody who doesn't have a new 3DS automatically has a Wii. Daft of me, I know...
Well... If by 'everyone' , you mean 'everyone who gives a damn about Kirby epic yarn', then yes : everyone without a new 3ds will have a wii(u) somewhere.

I know you're implying sarcasm, but I'm actually serious. Because you're not telling me that there are people out there who saw Kirby epic yarn when it was new and said "well... That looks like a nice game to play eight years from now on in a platform that will release next year". They bought it then. And people that were too young then most likely still have a wii somewhere because even my non gaming friends had these things plugged in their tv's.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think you'll find that a lot of those Wiis all over the place that you speak of are long since forgotten and yes, I imagine there are plenty of people who have a 3DS that have never seen or played a Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1