Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn will supposedly be for New 3DS systems only

3rUPLyE.png

The amount of New Nintendo 3DS exclusive titles are few and far between; Minecraft, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and a handful of others are officially locked to the revised version of the handheld console. However, thanks to the official listing of the game, we might see yet another join the ranks of "New 3DS exclusives". Nintendo's official site has listed Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, the 3DS port of the 2010 Wii game, as only being playable on "New Nintendo 3DS systems only," causing a slight bit of confusion among fans, as this detail was not mentioned anywhere in the Nintendo Direct where the game was revealed. What we do know for certain about the game is that it'll be launching next year in 2019, and will add new features to the original game such as a "Devilish Mode", and new minigame modes.

:arrow: Source

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah ye... I forgot that everybody who doesn't have a new 3DS automatically has a Wii. Daft of me, I know...
Well... If by 'everyone' , you mean 'everyone who gives a damn about Kirby epic yarn', then yes : everyone without a new 3ds will have a wii(u) somewhere.

I know you're implying sarcasm, but I'm actually serious. Because you're not telling me that there are people out there who saw Kirby epic yarn when it was new and said "well... That looks like a nice game to play eight years from now on in a platform that will release next year". They bought it then. And people that were too young then most likely still have a wii somewhere because even my non gaming friends had these things plugged in their tv's.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think you'll find that a lot of those Wiis all over the place that you speak of are long since forgotten and yes, I imagine there are plenty of people who have a 3DS that have never seen or played a Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking...