• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Kiwi Farms is finally no more. Cloudflare, hCaptcha and DDoS-Guard dropped support for the website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
well it's been updated, anything that was deleted I sadly don't have access to.
The bad part?
I think list doubled, new record. seriously considering using a smaller font (edit nope, no smaller font will work. That is sad)

Reactions: The Catboy

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
I'll have to trim the list and archive it somewhere like paste bin at somepoint, since I'm sure mods will be very annoyed with my signature at this rate. If I missed one, dm me.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
Maybe a google doc would be a better solution
docs wouldn't keep the quotes in tact, so I choose a blog. I'll keep the worst offenders up to the top (presuming I can choose which one)
This also allows for you guys to easily suggest without derailing the thread (I haven't sorted it yet, just did a lazy splice)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
problem is they know who pressured CF to drop them i just hope they don't do something too stupid like trying to murder her idk how KF operates so i don't know how far they'll go for revenge

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@Nothereed You should put a "..." at the beginning of @UltraDolphinRevolution's quote, because he did say something that contextually changes the proposition of the statement. If you don't feel like it's necessary, and that lying is justified... by all means, keep it.

Anyway, it looks like you all hate your lives and are here to cope. Carry on.

"Videogames cause violence"

Last edited by tabzer,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry ********* I don't think anyone is here for any other reason than to feel good about themselves at the expense of others. There's no progress here.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: Cris1997XX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi