Konami and Nintendo Working on New Systems for Love Plus 3DS

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Coto said:
I see myself embarrassed by reading this topic. I just can´t go along these games. They´re for lifeless people!, what the fuck?! I mean, it´s ok to look upon younger people, but why don´t you just go out your house and staring enjoying real life? :wtf:

I mean, "dates" may be fun enough, but trust me, why´d you be in love with a computer? What about the physical contact, the feelings (which should be always real...!), when she(or he) bothers you to go out, enjoy time.

Would you even say: "Hey! Here´s my new girlfriend!", she loves me, oh wait low battery charge, I won´t eat until she does

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Coto said:
I see myself embarrassed by reading this topic. I just can´t go along these games. They´re for lifeless people!, what the fuck?! I mean, it´s ok to look upon younger people, but why don´t you just go out your house and staring enjoying real life? :wtf:

I mean, "dates" may be fun enough, but trust me, why´d you be in love with a computer? What about the physical contact, the feelings (which should be always real...!), when she(or he) bothers you to go out, enjoy time.

Would you even say: "Hey! Here´s my new girlfriend!", she loves me, oh wait low battery charge, I won´t eat until she does ->
Most people - by which I mean ~70% of the small group who even plays any Dating Sims at all - wouldn't go say "Here's my girlfriend, I love her so effing much~!!1!".
They /know/ they're not real. However, knowing that something isn't real doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

Please, don't generalize. Not everyone who plays these kinds of games are lifeless.

(Sometimes I really think people should watch "ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai". It'd open up their minds to this kind of things, at the very least - instead of going Instant-dislike. >-> )

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
isabelyes said:
Coto said:

Would you even say: "Hey! Here´s my new girlfriend!", she loves me, oh wait low battery charge, I won´t eat until she does ->
Most people - by which I mean ~70% of the small group who even plays any Dating Sims at all - wouldn't go say "Here's my girlfriend, I love her so effing much~!!1!".
They /know/ they're not real. However, knowing that something isn't real doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

Please, don't generalize. Not everyone who plays these kinds of games are lifeless.

(Sometimes I really think people should watch "ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai". It'd open up their minds to this kind of things, at the very least - instead of going Instant-dislike. >-> )

Well I don´t say all the gamers/people are lifeless XD, I myself consider quite lifeless in videogames stuff, but wtf... dates?. But indeed those looking for virtual dates o_o.

Oh and sorry for not understanding your "ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai" stuff .. @@..

Don´t mind me, but is just too much to handle for me o_o

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Now to wait until they do something with the rumored touch screen that makes you feel stuff
smileipb2.png

Blaze163 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in these games? I've always felt that games should give you the opportunity to break free of reality, do things you couldn't do under normal circumstances, like fly an Arwing in an interplanetary war, or blast through a loop-the-loop in a hovercar at over a thousand miles an hour. It's not difficult to go out into the world and meet real girls. Especially if you're like me, blessed with a lack of facial anomolies and I have my own wolf.

Unless you have a face like a post office worker that got caught in the sorting machine, I fail to see how this game has any value whatsoever.
People who play this aren't very likely to get a couple so, they are precisely breaking free of reality.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
isabelyes said:
boktor666 said:
isabelyes, i got somewhat spaced out by your message there, comparing the masturbation with the game... however you are quite right. This game is just to simulate, without having to go through troubles. However, i guess that the familly would disagree a bit.. just because it doesnt feel right for them. I wonder if it will come to eu/us markets this time?

Haha~ ^-^
Well, you shouldn't take it /that/ literally.
It's about relationships more than anything else.
I just thought I'd compare it to masturbating because, even if 'Tempers haven't ever had sex or a girfriend, even if they've never played a game like this or read a romance novel - they sure as hell will have masturbated at least once in their lives.
...I guess.

Anyway, I /think/ - though I'm not sure - that LovePlus gives the same kind of 'pleasure', by lack of a less insinuating word, as a romance novel. It's about making you feel love without its difficulties; in that sense, it is as perfect as it gets - far better than reality, at least.
I'm not antisocial enough to suggest that games are superior to girls, but if you're bad with girls (like me ;_; ) or if you've experienced some kind of trauma or something, Dating Sims are quite a viable solution.
I too think that this should be seen as a romance sim/novel.. I can quite compare this a bit to CLANNAD (anime) somehow. Watching that show made me think of how perfect some of the main characters were. i dunno if ur a girl, but if you would be playing this as a girl, would you feel ashamed, as that can be a problem under players of this game.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Coto said:
isabelyes said:
Coto said:

Well I don´t say all the gamers/people are lifeless XD, I myself consider quite lifeless in videogames stuff, but wtf... dates?. But indeed those looking for virtual dates o_o.

Oh and sorry for not understanding your "ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai" stuff .. @@..

Don´t mind me, but is just too much to handle for me o_o

I wasn't talking about gamers - only about those rare few who play Dating Sims. ^-^

Ore no Imouto, by the way, is an anime (Japanese animation show) about a really popular, really beautiful, best-of-the-class high school student called Kirino. She secretly loves Dating Sims involving little sisters, but other than that she's perfectly normal. It'd help people realize that having weird hobbies doesn't necessarily mean you're weird.

For the record: I've grown kind of tired of people going like "ZOMG, you liek Anime/Hentai/Whatever? You must be living in your mom's basement~!", so sorry if I sounded somewhat aggressive. ^-^

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
boktor666 said:
isabelyes said:
boktor666 said:
isabelyes, i got somewhat spaced out by your message there, comparing the masturbation with the game... however you are quite right. This game is just to simulate, without having to go through troubles. However, i guess that the familly would disagree a bit.. just because it doesnt feel right for them. I wonder if it will come to eu/us markets this time?

Haha~ ^-^
Well, you shouldn't take it /that/ literally.
It's about relationships more than anything else.
I just thought I'd compare it to masturbating because, even if 'Tempers haven't ever had sex or a girfriend, even if they've never played a game like this or read a romance novel - they sure as hell will have masturbated at least once in their lives.
...I guess.

Anyway, I /think/ - though I'm not sure - that LovePlus gives the same kind of 'pleasure', by lack of a less insinuating word, as a romance novel. It's about making you feel love without its difficulties; in that sense, it is as perfect as it gets - far better than reality, at least.
I'm not antisocial enough to suggest that games are superior to girls, but if you're bad with girls (like me ;_; ) or if you've experienced some kind of trauma or something, Dating Sims are quite a viable solution.
I too think that this should be seen as a romance sim/novel.. I can quite compare this a bit to CLANNAD (anime) somehow. Watching that show made me think of how perfect some of the main characters were. i dunno if ur a girl, but if you would be playing this as a girl, would you feel ashamed, as that can be a problem under players of this game.

Hmm, Clannad? I don't really think so; the only perfect girl so far is Fuko-chan, who's ridiculously adorable - but other than her~? ...well, the twins maybe. Alright, I give up; you have a point. Okazaki-kun is pretty awesome, too. ^-^

The problem is, most people just go like, "I'm not virtual, I've got real feelings and I'm a real person, so I'm excused to not strife for perfection." >->

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
boktor666 said:
QUOTE said:
The problem is, most people just go like, "I'm not virtual, I've got real feelings and I'm a real person, so I'm excused to not strife for perfection." >->
This

/They/'re the ones who should think about their lives and themselves, really.
Instead of bashing people's hobbies. Ugh. >->

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isabelyes said:
Gullwing said:
QUOTE said:
I'm not talking about sex, though; Love Plus is - unsurprisingly - about love. There's no sex in this game; only girlfriends.
Girlfriend = SEX!
rofl.gif

Fair enough, but most people want girlfriends FOR THE LOVE. ^-^
I'm just joking... You really need a person to love you and a person to love...

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gullwing said:
isabelyes said:
Gullwing said:
QUOTE said:
I'm not talking about sex, though; Love Plus is - unsurprisingly - about love. There's no sex in this game; only girlfriends.
Girlfriend = SEX!
rofl.gif

Fair enough, but most people want girlfriends FOR THE LOVE. ^-^
I'm just joking... You really need a person to love you and a person to love...

Haha, I know that. That's why I ^-^'d.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in these games? I've always felt that games should give you the opportunity to break free of reality, do things you couldn't do under normal circumstances, like fly an Arwing in an interplanetary war, or blast through a loop-the-loop in a hovercar at over a thousand miles an hour. It's not difficult to go out into the world and meet real girls. Especially if you're like me, blessed with a lack of facial anomolies and I have my own wolf.

Unless you have a face like a post office worker that got caught in the sorting machine, I fail to see how this game has any value whatsoever.
well even though i view it as sad in a way look at my record 15 gfs cheated on me (yes live flesh and blood) and at first they love me turns out they were just gold diggers talk about an ego booster [/sarcasm]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1