Hacking ktemkin drama

DarkIaspis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what a shame. To my understanding mariko units would still have a bug to be exploited in the bootrom. If i understood correctly. :(
At a first glance, the reaction of @SciresM leads to that kind of thought, but as explained later by tweets it not likely to be. There is still confusion about what was reported to Google and, mostly, the link with the Nintendo Switch hacking scene.

HeroMines

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick! Let's all ditch Atmosphere NX For ReiNX
Rei's Our Boy!
Not Roy!
Rei!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[Joking Of Course]

vstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too much drama. Another setback for Atmosphere.
Think I should just play emulators on my PC and use SX for the switch

I hope it's just a "setback" for Atmosphere.:huh:

Too much hype/rumor for Atmosphere's release date: "may release before SX"->"will release on June 15th"->"before end of July"->"before summer ends"

D

Deleted User

This story has become so rapidly muddled I don't even know what the story is anymore.

One thing I can gather though is that there ARE transphobic assholes being oddly loud now, and Ktemkin appears to be trying to use that vocal minority as a shield to hide behind.

Anyways, on one hand, I thinks its scummy that they stole 200k worth of an exploit at the expensive of 1) the wider community and 2) the person who actually discovered it

On the other hand, as someone whos family is in massive debt and still reeling from the recession, if I had the opportunity to make that kind of money in a heart beat and make things better for my own family.... I don't know If id be able to stop myself from doing the same.

All in all, this situation is all kinds of fucked, if I'm perfectly honest.

Reactions: Priyam

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you think she did absolutely nothing wrong, then you're completely mental and biased.

Dude I was joking lol. I mean if she did go for the bounty she deserves the ban. But to be honest I would do the same every day of the week. Up to $200K I sa lot of Gil to "earn" even for a girl as young such as her.

On the other hand @scriesm should have kept the Reswitched drama to themselves, not make a public circus out of it.

krasaty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imo, the only reason I see Qyriad and Aurora are on Ktemkin's side is because they are trans and the kind that are VERY vocal about it.
Not trying to stir hate or anything, but I'm just trying to say that I feel like they are siding because of group mentality.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
im betting in the next few days a private build of a cfw with sig patches will either be released or "leaked", that's usually how these things go (assuming either side had access to such a CFW)
Yes, usually this things result to that type of things. I think something similar happen to the vita scene

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So $200K just came out of nowhere then..?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even if they do, we're already seeing patched units on shelves that are pre-Mariko units... so the Mariko units will be patched too.
damn kate fucked up real bad.

Reactions: charlieb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8