kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
From moment one, Reswitched was a group of amateurs. Skilled people among their ranks, for certain, but in the end, just a casual group of hackers banded together. This was inevitable to see things continue to crack and crumble. People at their core will usually find drama, reasons to undermine, and other such things. There's no regulation between them besides a Discord server with rules decided by them. TX has been a hacking team, a professional business when most of Reswitched were still in primary school.

i guess you're correct, but at the same time i was hoping that the people who had the moral high ground wouldnt stoop so low to petty bickering.

*sigh* whatever, its disappointing but we have other devs who are just as talented. hopefully something good comes out Soon :tm:

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess you're correct, but at the same time i was hoping that the people who had the moral high ground wouldnt stoop so low to petty bickering.

*sigh* whatever, its disappointing but we have other devs who are just as talented. hopefully something good comes out Soon :tm:
This really isn't petty bickering IMO. A member did something wrong, they were kicked out, end of story. everything else has just been the scene / that kicked out member causing trouble.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
This really isn't petty bickering IMO. A member did something wrong, they were kicked out, end of story. everything else has just been the scene / that kicked out member causing trouble.
Y'know? For claiming to be neutral, you've got an obvious bias...

zaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I don't understand people's understanding of atmosphere. It's right there, it had always been. It's there now. Do people really think there is something being kept from them? Except for exploits i guess

Yeah this exploit and whatever private WIP stuff they have. They probably won't release everything tho just my wish

kje123

this title is false
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States

yeah, because having public cockfights over censorship isnt bickering... cmon dude

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Once again, these are literally the facts. The situation ended with SciresM kicking ktemkin out of the discord. Everything after that was started and finished by them or the rest of the scene.
Your facts are one sided and you're not budging even when someone else has taken Kate's side. So, yeah.. Clear bias..

I get it, she made the mistake. If you're one to shoot someone over a mistake without knowing the situation, I have to worry...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, these are literally the facts. The situation ended with SciresM kicking ktemkin out of the discord. Everything after that was started and finished by them or the rest of the scene.

I guess you could use a cancerous tumor as an analogy; the ReSwitched team had a terminal illness, and the only way to recover is by removing the malignant tumor, in this case, the snitch. Yes, some people are that virulent.

Reactions: TAUSENN and ItsKipz

Hexalform

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I can't exactly post a screenshot via a link, this seems like the best explanation of things I've seen so far:

jjbredesen-Today at 12:43 AM
@Syrelash Kate submitted a Pixel C bug to Google. (Pixel C also uses the TX1 found in Switch) the bug in question was a bootrom bug found by SciresM and disclosed to her in confidence. She then broke that confidence by including it as proof of concept for a 3rd bug she was disclosing to Google. Scires than reacted by banning Kate from Reswitched. The bug bounty program in question had a max payout of $200k, but we have no proof of her receiving any money for it yet, and she rejects that she has. Regardless the big issue for the community is that the exploit she reported was saved to be used on future Switch's both those that are now coming with the ipatches to prevent fusee gelee and the future mariko units, meaning those will now not be able to have HB

Reactions: softwareengineer

zaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
This leaked exploit was not open sourced. So no not everything is available to all on GitHub. They have private stuff for sure.

Last edited by zaku,
Reactions: TAUSENN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.