Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
aah man.. this does not sound good. There is a big chance of her stealing it. And theres also a big chance that she "accidently" leaked it and a friend stood ready and picked it up and sent it inn and that they shared the bounty. you never know. Even if she accidently leaked it for real it shows that she is not reswitched material.
What exactly is "reswitched material"? They're mostly inconsistent, and rather volatile.

Last edited by Kioku,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even mad. $200,000 is a lot of money, vs doing it for free to make people happy for piracy.

I'm OK on my end. I can edit save files which is all I wanted to do.

EDIT: Well, I guess getting your dick lopped off costs a lot, so IDK.
Some are saying he won't get 200 grand. Also, I'm going to be honest with you, I would back stab all of you and leak info for 200 grand. I would also back stab all of you and leak info for 2 grand. I would also back stab all of you and leak info for 200 dollars. :P

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm not even mad. $200,000 is a lot of money, vs doing it for free to make people happy for piracy.

I'm OK on my end. I can edit save files which is all I wanted to do.
Do you even know the full story before spouting these things. Do you think people are mad just because she sold her exploit? It was a exploit discovered by Reswitched team and she was informed by him as a trusted confidant.

Last edited by Priyam,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Do you even know the full story before spouting these things. Do you think people are mad just because she sold her exploit? It was a exploit discovered by sciresM and she was informed by him as a trusted confidant.
I thought it was Hedge's exploit..

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you even know the full story before spouting these things. Do you think people are mad just because she sold her exploit? It was a exploit discovered by sciresM and she was informed by him as a trusted confidant.
Again, that's up for debate. No one knows if that was actually the case Priyam. How about you stop spouting misinformation without knowing the whole story? Sit back like the rest of us and see what happens before drawing the victor.

PojarNazarovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
And temkin told us about "greedy TX who using someone else work to profit" haha, yeah, I'm really happy that he or she show us truth about it "best intentions"

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
My bad, but that's not the point I was trying to get across
Actually you just proved MY point. There's not enough information to start marching with pitchforks. Ironically enough, with the "information" that's come out? It's only become more confusing.

Prince ofhell

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Do you even know the full story before spouting these things. Do you think people are mad just because she sold her exploit? It was a exploit discovered by sciresM and she was correspond as a trusted confidant.

it was an open source's on an open web ???? stop this you can't talk with team xe so you are getting it to kate ????

lamo's

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
it was an open source's on an open web ???? stop this you can't talk with team xe so you are getting it to kate ????

lamo's
There is no such thing as an open source exploit. I think you are mistaking it for the cfw atmosphere. Exploits are discovered privately. Exploits are often kept private for the benefit of the homebrew community for future use. She was trusted with the information but she sold it? did you get it now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning