Hardware LAG Joycons when Switch docked ?

jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I have never noticed that maybe because the usual games the small lag doesn't matter. I played jacks n' Jill DX, it's a die & retry game, only 1 button is used in the game.
I used it a lot non docked and don't notice a problem (how could I notice something even a lag occurs, I just blame me not the joycons).
I'm at at levels 34 and it was impossible for me to finish it. I use to die a lot, but it's playable. I played Docked and I set a 8Bitdo Adaptater to play with a ps4 joystick and the game was a way too hard. Obviously there's a lag with the joystick. I took the joycons thinking how shit it is the adapter, and the game was better. but more far in the levels I feel like impossible to continue just like the joycon lag, not so much as the ps4 but a bit. so I set them back to the console and played non docked, THE GAME became much more playable, I die a lot, but I could continue playing.

I thought about what other game may need this timing joycon accuracy and found Celeste. I'm not too far in the game, but I tested around the "unlock, Side B" level and for me there's a real difference docked and non docked. I play better non docked.

I never read something about this?
-do I play different docked or not and I'm the problem?
-the lag is so small that no one noticed that? and how objectively mesure that?
- my switch has a problem?
-SX OS is the problem?

i just wonder.

if there's a topic for that, my apologies

Randpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel any lag with Joy-cons or the Pro controller. Could it be the TV/HDMI signal that is delayed? Do you have another console (ps4) you can test or another TV or even a monitor? Do you have any other electronic items near your dock that could be interfering with the wireless signal? Maybe try re-syncing your Joy-cons and rebooting your console.

jose1209

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
the joycons are updated to the last firmware.

I don't feel any lag with Joy-cons or the Pro controller. Could it be the TV/HDMI signal that is delayed? Do you have another console (ps4) you can test or another TV or even a monitor? Do you have any other electronic items near your dock that could be interfering with the wireless signal? Maybe try re-syncing your Joy-cons and rebooting your console.

the ps4 dualshock 4 i used with the switch don't lag with the ps4.
the tv/hdmi signal delayed is a good point, i have to check that, but the swith is connected to the tv same as ps4 that don't lag.
but it's a good way to look for, the hdmi cable and maybe changing the hdmi port...

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь