Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobigov

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me, my joy cons aren't working when im booted into lakka.tv, i launched into the normal switch os and they work on there just fine.

EDIT : Awkward, booted into normal os again, checked my controllers and realised they just have no battery left, charging now and hopefully should would.
Lakka doesn't charge the joycons I think.

Speighty1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need some help if possible, I currently have a 8GB micro sdhc card that works and boots lakka fine.

I have just purchased a 200gb micro sdxc card from a retail shop but no matter what I try it wont boot lakka, ive formatted it numerous times to fat32, copied over the latest lakka update, I also transferred over the working version from my 8gb card.

I get nothing, the switch stays at a black screen, please dont ask me to charge it as it boots to lakka fine with the 8gb card.

Any suggestions, is the 200gb card not compatible, by the way its a sandisk ultra.

kaPutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the question becomes... why is a fake MAC address baked into Linux disros for Switch, and how do we fix it? Perhaps that's the wifi problem to begin with (not working without a reboot)?

@natinusala

EDIT: also... since EVERYONE is reporting the same MAC adress, how is this not causing all sorts of issues with netplay and the like?

I'm not sure if this is more appropriate for the Lakka or Linux discussion but the Mac address appears to be defined in brcmfmac4356-pcie.txt which for linux is at: /usr/lib/firmware/brcm/ there is some discussion here about other Broadcom chips defaulting to the same mac address: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/199389/broadcom-brcmfmac-bcm43143-mac-address-issues

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is more appropriate for the Lakka or Linux discussion but the Mac address appears to be defined in brcmfmac4356-pcie.txt which for linux is at: /usr/lib/firmware/brcm/ there is some discussion here about other Broadcom chips defaulting to the same mac address: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/199389/broadcom-brcmfmac-bcm43143-mac-address-issues
hard to believe it's related, unless Ninty bakes in new MAC addresses to Horizon when it bakes in the serial numbers...

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Also I'm getting this for some reason when booting Lakka
bd4a5db5fa7dcefcf8b68b6e62bcb179.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Dfroberts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I'm getting this for some reason when booting Lakka
bd4a5db5fa7dcefcf8b68b6e62bcb179.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
You didn't exit lakka correctly and it corrupted a config file. The lakka website faq tells you which file to delete to fix the problem.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work