JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
images

I don't know what I expected with this one.
Thought it was gonna be as good as the first one.

Bored me at 15 minutes, so I began craving popcorn, but I ran out of those. Then found Nesquick, and craved a milkshake.
Did it, but was needing some sort of bread, so I did pancakes.

Spent the entirety of the movie cooking. And all I understood was that dogs can be gay.
It's actually testosterone during heat season.
When you're in war, any hole is a life saver. 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: LarsInn

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All six Scream movies. Was intending to watch the last one on Halloween but got delayed.

I'd seen the first three back in the day (1996-2000), was a nice trip down memory lane. So they did number four in 2011, then have started a semi-new-series thing with new ones last year and this year, and another on the way once strikes are over.

As overly long horror movie series go, they do seem to at least be making the effort to try and keep them half decent. The meta thing is more of a cliché these days, but Scream does have a valid claim to be doing it since the beginning. They're slowly running out of original cast, but I do like the new people from the latest two, so I'll probably keep watching assuming they're in the next. I don't much like Gail Weathers' face nowadays, but it's not nearly as scary as her vegan fringe (bangs) in Scream 3.

So yeah this was a fun binge for spoopy season, and the classics hold up well. Recommended if you enjoy the stabby stabby.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 402495
I Just finished watching them all again. The first one is still the best!
Don't think I've seen any tbh but have been contemplating giving them a go lately. Also been playing the Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle game for spoopy season, which is a decent puzzle game and gives some brief recounts of some of the movie plots in an amusing way, also has fun cartoony gore in excess.

• Love
Reactions: BigOnYa

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I watched the first Friday the 13th last night. Enjoyed the retro low budget vibe, having said that, the practical effects were great. I didn't know Kevin Bacon 🥓 was in it, that was my favourite kill. The dead bodies could have done better at staying still tho :rofl2:
Good fun, will try some more of the series, tho not sure yet if I'll make it through the whole dozen.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uncharted
Was reasonable, don't know if it particularly captured the vibe of the games but was entertaining enough for an insomniac night.

Friday the 13th Part 2
Not as interesting as the first but a fairly entertaining watch.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of Bacon, I had to go back and watch his best movie again. 8/10
Tremors (1990)
View attachment 403794

[you start feeling the earth begin to tremble beneath you] :evil:

:O [the earth begins to open up, and a stream of Ancientboi's fart emerges from it] :ohnoes:

Oh :shit:! I better Stop. I was scaring myself :tpi:

Last edited by AncientBoi,
Reactions: BigOnYa

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prehysteria!

Watched it as a kid. Tiny dinosaurs, over the top bad guys, widowed dad making a connection.
Watched it yesterday and it was a fun watch but it doesn't hold up.

Reactions: JuanMena

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm finishing the new god Kong movie pretty decent neighbors even complained twice