Hacking Launch Pegaswitch script without puyo puyo on 1.0.0

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this detectable by Ninty in any way?
Guess I'll remove it. Didn't work for me on 3.0.0 anyway.

Edit: How can this be even uninstalled?

Last edited by lordelan,

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently there is a MASSIVE gotcha with this though if you plan to use this to boot emunand. One of the devs on here (rajkosto) said that the card reader firmware is updated with later firmwares so you won't be able to use your 1.0.0 firmware with carts :(

I don't know if you can block the update or reflash the card reader firmware (I think he said not).

How to install/run ANY Switch firmware UNOFFICIALLY (WITHOUT burning any fuses)

Last edited by charlieb,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Apparently there is a MASSIVE gotcha with this though if you plan to use this to boot emunand. One of the devs on here (rajkosto) said that the card reader firmware is updated with later firmwares so you won't be able to use your 1.0.0 firmware with carts :(

I don't know if you can block the update or reflash the card reader firmware (I think he said not).

How to install/run ANY Switch firmware UNOFFICIALLY (WITHOUT burning any fuses)
Are you sure you posted into the right topic man? This is about a fake news widget.

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure you posted into the right topic man? This is about a fake news widget.

Yes, i'm making people aware who are on 1.0.0 who are hoping to use fakenews to boot RCM to then use emunand that there is a massive issue that they might not be aware of. This is a show stopper for emunand unless all you want to do is play games that require FW <=3.0.2

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, i'm making people aware who are on 1.0.0 who are hoping to use fakenews to boot RCM to then use emunand that there is a massive issue that they might not be aware of. This is a show stopper for emunand unless all you want to do is play games that require FW <=3.0.2
Hmm.
That is exactly what I was planning to do down the line.
That does not sound like good news.

Reactions: charlieb

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Me too, and it kind of makes sticking on 1.0.0 unfeasible :(
Don't be hasty in updating a 1.0.0 bro - you never know what may happen a while from now.
If it's your only console though it maybe a bit of a dilemma.
I was always planning to use SX Pro on my 5.1.0 and Atmosphere on 1.0.0 when things were stabilised and emunand came about
but now I may just lock it away in a closet for a (very) long time.

Reactions: charlieb

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Anyone in 1.0.0 can confirm if there is ''News Channel Settings'' in ''system'' tab ? (setting application)
I ask it because on my 3.0.0 I was looking around for something and using DNS to launch pega I end up in my web browser when I clicked that button.
Maybe that userful for 1.0.0 user?
(Please do not throw rock at me if that was already mentioned before or if that just not present in 1.0.0, I have no idea at all what happen on 1.0.0.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, @BigOnYa a strip club