Learning to do IT, need help and advice.

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
/s
Let me pitch in that doing IT involves considerable risk of STD's and if the (for lack of a better word nowadays that won't get you hunted down), receiving end has the possibility the get knocked up, pregnancy if not done with proper precautions and safety.
/s

But now the more serious answer: IT (the computer term) is a very VERY broad term so you should be more specific about what you want to learn. Do you want to learn how to help people out with IT problems? Do you want to integrate systems into a network? Do you want to program xyz? etc.

Best advice is; read books and search things you want to learn.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

VoidStarbreakOfficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/s
Let me pitch in that doing IT involves considerable risk of STD's and if the (for lack of a better word nowadays that won't get you hunted down), receiving end has the possibility the get knocked up, pregnancy if not done with proper precautions and safety.
/s

But now the more serious answer: IT (the computer term) is a very VERY broad term so you should be more specific about what you want to learn. Do you want to learn how to help people out with IT problems? Do you want to integrate systems into a network? Do you want to program xyz? etc.

Best advice is; read books and search things you want to learn.

+10 Trauma
-10 Brain Cells

GPATemp on 3DS Web Browser
Post automatically merged:

Seems like you've made another account, you realise that its against the rules. Time for tubby bye bye.

wut?

GPATemp on 3DS Web Browser

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@