MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Noooo! Rydian.... Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Don't listen to others... People are always like that, they like to bring other people down... the world is just like that... why would you leave?

Don't you have good friends here? People that admire you... Why would you that to them? :S

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hebon said:
KirbyBoy said:
It's not our place to tell him to leave or stay, it's his. I care about him, but I'm not gonna "fight" for him to stay, let him do what he thinks is right, I will stand by whatever decision he makes and respect it.

I'm not fighting him. I'm fighting the notion that people hate him. I can't stop him if he wants to leave, but I'm certainly not going to be passive about it.
Let people hate him.

It's just the internet really, if someone hates you, so what? Just ignore them, or, better yet, use the function this site has and make it so that you can't see one post of his ever again.

I know some people don't like me here, and I just don't care really, he shouldn't either, if he's looked at his whole thread, he should know that the love out weighs the hate. Whether or not that will change what he thinks, I don't know.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been here long but on my time on here u seem like one of the coolest nicest & helpful tempers on here im sure u be greatly missed
sad.gif

Hebon

Dabbling in the videogamagical
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
Let people hate him.

It's just the internet really, if someone hates you, so what? Just ignore them, or, better yet, use the function this site has and make it so that you can't see one post of his ever again.

Again, I'm fighting the NOTION that HE has, that people hate him. I can't imagine anyone actually hating Rydian.

That's it. Let's not turn this into a war.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hebon said:
KirbyBoy said:
Let people hate him.

Again, I'm fighting the NOTION that HE has, that people hate him. I can't imagine anyone actually hating Rydian.

That's it. Let's not turn this into a war.
Then you better imagine that, anyone can hate him.

But yeah, let's stop this.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I believe by now enough people have had the opportunity to say their goodbyes, to enter their pleas, and to show their respect.

Rydian, if you decide you have things to add, I'll happily re-open this thread. (or you can simply make a new blog)
Take care, my friend.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've now gotten word from Rydian.
He asks me to explain to you all that this decision does not stem from Rayder's blog.
It seems he has considered this move for a while,
and asks that you all do not turn any anger toward Rayder over this choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...