Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miss Panda said:
Anyways i'm not wholly convinced you're actually going to leave for good Rydian. But until the time comes when I believe you'll return, cya later.
I agree, Rayder did not start this. The furries should look to those amongst their own number who kept posting inappropriate shit and have a go at them. Because they are the cause of the problem and the reason Rayder wrote the blog in the first place. And not those who quite rightly backed him and said we have had enough, please tone it down a bit. But no it is much easier for certain people (not Rhydian) to play the martyr and stir the pot by declaring war on the rest of us, and telling us that they are going to be even more in our faces about their fetishes.
rolleyes.gif

Most of us already have a go at those of our own numbers in the sense you specified.

Also, we aren't declaring war on the rest of the internet, no that would just be unneeded, foolish, and destructive.

We only wage war against those who bash us needlessly, and our own "overly perverted" members.

Oh and my user title....yeah not trying to rub it in your face. Just putting my own feelings out there. Don't let them get to you IRL, that's not what I intend to do.

Again, the moderators are basically trying to keep one side from mauling the other. If that's the way it needs to be, fine. But we at least have every right to admit what we are, and put it into our sig, avatar, profile somewhere.

Eh...maybe this tread is going nowhere. Rather than let off another timebomb, maybe I'll call Vulpes and have him loxzor it.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
CA519705950 said:
Miss Panda said:
Hells Malice said:
Also people trying to pin this on Rayder really need to get a reality check. Dude made a blog and stated his opinions. What then followed was a very large sum of people AGREEING with him. It's not like Rayder created the blog to start a hate march against furries. I tended to agree with the blog in some aspects, he was right for the most part. There really wasn't much or any intolerant hate in his post. He just didn't like when people flamboyantly flaunted it around, which is completely understandable.

Anyways i'm not wholly convinced you're actually going to leave for good Rydian. But until the time comes when I believe you'll return, cya later.
I agree, Rayder did not start this. The furries should look to those amongst their own number who kept posting inappropriate shit and have a go at them. Because they are the cause of the problem and the reason Rayder wrote the blog in the first place. And not those who quite rightly backed him and said we have had enough, please tone it down a bit. But no it is much easier for certain people (not Rhydian) to play the martyr and stir the pot by declaring war on the rest of us, and telling us that they are going to be even more in our faces about their fetishes.
rolleyes.gif
Every reply to this thread stirs the pot more. Yours included.
Bollocks! People declaring war does. Being calm and reasoned does not. And what purpose did your post serve then.. oh yeah trying to start a flame war how sweet.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miss Panda said:
CA519705950 said:
Miss Panda said:
Hells Malice said:
Also people trying to pin this on Rayder really need to get a reality check. Dude made a blog and stated his opinions. What then followed was a very large sum of people AGREEING with him. It's not like Rayder created the blog to start a hate march against furries. I tended to agree with the blog in some aspects, he was right for the most part. There really wasn't much or any intolerant hate in his post. He just didn't like when people flamboyantly flaunted it around, which is completely understandable.

rolleyes.gif
Bollocks! People declaring war does. Being calm and reasoned does not. And what purpose did your post serve then.. oh yeah trying to start a flame war how sweet.
You preach calm but don't practice it.

As for me...I'm leaving the thread now. Sorry bro, I've no interest in a "flame war how sweet".

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miss Panda said:
CA519705950 said:
Miss Panda said:
Hells Malice said:

rolleyes.gif

Enough...this is definately getting nowhere!

We never declared war on you guys...ever. I never declared war on you guys..Not sure where you're getting that from. Pehaps you mistake the anger that we seem to be expressing as a declaration of war..how silly. That's not the case, our anger just comes from the sheer frustration caused at intolerant people. I try my best to tolerate everyone here on the temp by the way, but you know even I'm not perfect, hell I have a 2 inch long fuse on my temper, but I try my best to tolerate everyone nonetheless.

I never tried to pin this on Rayden myself, not once did I actually post in his blog, or any other post that it was his fault entirely.

You replied to it Panda btw....seems you're no better.

I've been trying to play nice here, but apparently we're gonna have to keep the two parties seperate.

Sigh...yep gonna have em lock this.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Nimbus said:
Miss Panda said:
rolleyes.gif

Most of us already have a go at those of our own numbers in the sense you specified.
Also, we aren't declaring war on the rest of the internet, no that would just be unneeded, foolish, and destructive.
We only wage war against those who bash us needlessly, and our own "overly perverted" members.
Oh and my user title....yeah not trying to rub it in your face. Just putting my own feelings out there. Don't let them get to you IRL, that's not what I intend to do.
Again, the moderators are basically trying to keep one side from mauling the other. If that's the way it needs to be, fine. But we at least have every right to admit what we are, and put it into our sig, avatar, profile somewhere.
Eh...maybe this tread is going nowhere. Rather than let off another timebomb, maybe I'll call Vulpes and have him loxzor it.
You are a liar, you have been threatening us repeatedly in this thread. Threatening war, threatening violence and making it clear that you intend to inflame the situation by upping the ante. That is when you weren't being positively gleeful about taking Rhydian's place. Poor guys beds not even gone cold yet and you are trying to climb in it. As I told you earlier that isn't possible, you could never fill his boots. And if you lot were policing yourselves then a certain person would not have got away would borderline shotacon pics for his avie.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
*sigh*

If he's leaving he's leaving. Why the need to argue? Say your Good Bye's and leave it at that.

You can't deny that Rydian leaving will be a massive loss to the site, if he does choose to return it will not be because of the arguements and pathetic things that have been said.

It will be because of the Thank you's and the kind messages that most people have left.

So please, don't blow this out of proportion.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*ahem* No need to PM me. I've been here for a while.
I really don't see much of a reason to close this thread,
so long as people get back to the real topic of the thread.

This is not a place to voice gripes about previous blogs.
Nor is it a place to discuss tolerance or intolerance of a particular subset of people.
Say what you want to Rydian, whether it be please stay, take care, or good riddance, and be done with it.
Continued arguing will be met with post trashing and warns.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Nimbus said:
Miss Panda said:
CA519705950 said:
Miss Panda said:
Hells Malice said:

rolleyes.gif

Enough...this is definately getting nowhere! We never declared war on you guys...ever. I never declared war on you guys..Not sure where you're getting that from. Pehaps you mistake the anger that we seem to be expressing as a declaration of war..how silly. That's not the case, our anger just comes from the sheer frustration caused at intolerant people. I try my best to tolerate everyone here on the temp by the way, but you know even I'm not perfect, hell I have a 2 inch long fuse on my temper, but I try my best to tolerate everyone nonetheless. I never tried to pin this on Rayden myself, not once did I actually post in his blog, or any other post that it was his fault entirely. You replied to it Panda btw....seems you're no better. I've been trying to play nice here, but apparently we're gonna have to keep the two parties seperate. Sigh...yep gonna have em lock this.

I never accused you as an individual of pinning it on rayder.
Oh and you didn't declare war hey. Here you go selected highlights from your posts in this thread.
QUOTE(Nimbus @ Jul 4 2011, 04:42 AM) *Plays Rage Awakened* *Busts out two large swords*
Now...I'm just plain pissed off...I feel like destroying something.
QUOTE(Nimbus @ Jul 4 2011, 04:51 AM)
I would happily destroy them all if I had the resources I'll just beat them into the ground It's war now!
QUOTE(Nimbus @ Jul 4 2011, 05:03 AM)
Am I the only one with what seems to be a vast mountain-sized amount of hate and rage building up inside?

Vulpes Abnocto this was posted before I saw your post above so I'm not trying to take the P by posting it after you. You posted while I was writing.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
At this rate I foresee a civil war in the Temp. BUT IT WILL NOT BE TODAY!!! I agree with Pi. Stop arguing over what caused him to want to leave or who's fault it was or whatever because none of that matters.

Rydian, you're a great poster on the forums you will be sorely missed.
frown.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On a somewhat unrelated note, I really hate when people prance around saying "oh i'm gonna get a mod to lock this!'
it's the same crap as elementary school where the little tattletails ran to the teacher for every little thing.

Why not debate something instead of whining to call the adults to come help you. It's not like this thread is malicious. So far, it's a pretty valid debate. Hell even if it wasn't all that valid...it's not malicious, thus not really lockable.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miss Panda said:
Nimbus said:
Miss Panda said:
CA519705950 said:
Miss Panda said:
Hells Malice said:

rolleyes.gif

Enough...this is definately getting nowhere! We never declared war on you guys...ever. I never declared war on you guys..Not sure where you're getting that from. Pehaps you mistake the anger that we seem to be expressing as a declaration of war..how silly. That's not the case, our anger just comes from the sheer frustration caused at intolerant people. I try my best to tolerate everyone here on the temp by the way, but you know even I'm not perfect, hell I have a 2 inch long fuse on my temper, but I try my best to tolerate everyone nonetheless. I never tried to pin this on Rayden myself, not once did I actually post in his blog, or any other post that it was his fault entirely. You replied to it Panda btw....seems you're no better. I've been trying to play nice here, but apparently we're gonna have to keep the two parties seperate. Sigh...yep gonna have em lock this.

I never accused you as an individual of pinning it on rayder.
Oh and you didn't declare war hey. Here you go selected highlights from your posts in this thread.
QUOTE(Nimbus @ Jul 4 2011, 04:42 AM) *Plays Rage Awakened* *Busts out two large swords*
Now...I'm just plain pissed off...I feel like destroying something.
QUOTE(Nimbus @ Jul 4 2011, 04:51 AM)
I would happily destroy them all if I had the resources I'll just beat them into the ground It's war now!
QUOTE(Nimbus @ Jul 4 2011, 05:03 AM)
Am I the only one with what seems to be a vast mountain-sized amount of hate and rage building up inside?

Vulpes Abnocto this was posted before I saw your post above so I'm not trying to take the P by posting it after you.

Miss Panda....for Christs sake...fucking...drop it already!

I have every right to be angry at intollerant people, I have every right to fight for what I believe in.

I'm not declaring war against the temp, as you seem to be misrepresenting. I only declare war on those who would threaten and menace what I believe in. Even then I'm very, very...reluctant to even do that. I would never, ever

My anger comes from the fact that a valuable member of our community felt he was forced to leave due to the fact that some people cant play nice. I try to play nice myself, but sometimes ya just gotta play mean.

I appologize if my comments earlier came off on the wrong wavelength.

Vulpes...before we get an all out civil war. Lock this please. Sorry for all the trouble again.

Hebon

Dabbling in the videogamagical
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone being so passive about Rydians leaving. No, it's not fine. Good Gravy, the man is a role model and helped all of us so much, and we're just going to let him go?

WTF!?

Rydian, there are more of us who appreciate you than not. Please reconsider this exodus. The more good that leaves allows more bad to enter. We need you here.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hebon said:
Why is everyone being so passive about Rydians leaving. No, it's not fine. Good Gravy, the man is a role model and helped all of us so much, and we're just going to let him go?

WTF!?

Rydian, there are more of us who appreciate you than not. Please reconsider this exodus. The more good that leaves allows more bad to enter. We need you here.
It's his decision, like it or not we respect it.

Hebon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:

Yes, but his decision is based on the fact that he thinks too many people dislike him. Besides the fact, wouldn't you fight for someone you cared about?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hebon said:
KirbyBoy said:

Yes, but his decision is based on the fact that he thinks too many people dislike him. Besides the fact, wouldn't you fight for someone you cared about?
It's not our place to tell him to leave or stay, it's his. I care about him, but I'm not gonna "fight" for him to stay, let him do what he thinks is right, I will stand by whatever decision he makes and respect it.

Hebon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
It's not our place to tell him to leave or stay, it's his. I care about him, but I'm not gonna "fight" for him to stay, let him do what he thinks is right, I will stand by whatever decision he makes and respect it.

I'm not fighting him. I'm fighting the notion that people hate him. I can't stop him if he wants to leave, but I'm certainly not going to be passive about it.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
So just to be clear, this isn't some prank that the staff is pulling on us, and Rydian is an actual Furry? Like, no joke? Sorry if this offends someone by the way, but see it from other people's point of view, it's sort of out of the norm y'know?

If he is, then whatever man. Let users be users. They're not impacting your real life. They don't flaunt it. Peace starts with acceptance.

(Things weed has taught me.)
Check out the link he posted in the OP. Guy is a full-on furry and continues to freely be so. He's staying true to himself but he couldn't stand the heat here and left the kitchen.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As you all have seen, Rydian did return for a moment.
Thus I assume he read what many of us have to say about this decision.
So at this point I believe the best course of action would be to let him mull over his options on his own.
He'll either return, or he won't.

Whatever he decides, he goes with my best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...