Let's list side effects of alcohol and drugs

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I get shakes hands when I have too much coffee.

Note: I may be quitting coffee. I’m on week 2. Headaches aren’t too bad and were really only for a few days. I’ve been drinking water. So I think that helps.
Would it be Parkinson? My own personal I mean I went to neurologist and he told me that by quoting reinterpreting his own words I don’t have Parkinson.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I get shakes hands when I have too much coffee.

Note: I may be quitting coffee. I’m on week 2. Headaches aren’t too bad and were really only for a few days. I’ve been drinking water. So I think that helps.
When I have coffee I get agressive instead like some people when they have too much alcohol. I get unstoppable. I also told those cops and guards that they shouldn't have given me coffee that one time or whatever at the prison hospital visits back in 2019. It almost ended in a full blown prison riot and I had to wear shackles for most of my remaining stay which was still couple of months in practice and have "tightened security" around me.
Post automatically merged:

:unsure::unsure::unsure: 💡

Leo and Luke. Is the utmost side effects you get from alcohol an drug abuse :sad: js
I made a separate thread trying to explain what happened, but the mods don't let me. The thread is gone...so you'll all have to just magically guess what happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps