Let's list side effects of alcohol and drugs

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're addicted to switching to Trevor in GTA 5, or to the stuff Trevor smokes/drinks and how he's wasted after that when you switch to him in the game? :huh:

Addicted to the Beatles? That's one of the instances when an addiction in fact can be healthy.

Why posted comment by me was altered/edited?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
https://paranormalis.com/threads/the-waverly-hills-sanatorium.20996/
For instance dear FBI honestly speaking I don’t have much friends. I was banned permanently in Time Travel Institute Forum,Paranormalis Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Old Unreal Forum,Jazz2Online Forum,UT99.org,UnrealSP.org,Sonic Retro Forum,Sonic Stadium Forum,Sonic Fangames HQ Forum,Reset Era Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,VG Resource Forum in the internet nowadays…etc. My own accounts are doing fine here in GBATemp Forum,Starmen.net Forum,Sega Forum.

Last edited by Luke94,

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://paranormalis.com/threads/the-waverly-hills-sanatorium.20996/
For instance dear FBI honestly speaking I don’t have much friends. I was banned permanently in Time Travel Institute Forum,Paranormalis Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Old Unreal Forum,Jazz2Online Forum,UT99.org,UnrealSP.org,Sonic Retro Forum,Sonic Stadium Forum,Sonic Fangames HQ Forum,Reset Era Forum in the internet nowadays…etc.
Get off the internet and seek help.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The FBI will enter the video game industry to fight extremism and violence.
Video games have become of interest to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States Department of Homeland Security. These institutions want to nip in the bud the "violence" and "extremism" that is expected to appear in increasingly broader gaming communities.
Not long ago, we learned that the US government wanted to tighten its grip on the gaming sector in terms of control and strict standards. To that end, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are joining forces to achieve a common, measurable goal in all of this.
According to a report prepared by the Government Accountability Office, the mentioned federal entities turned to several prominent companies: Roblox - a famous gaming platform, Discord - a popular messenger for gamers, and Reddit - a social networking site that gathers millions of unique users every month.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) have mechanisms in place to share and receive information related to domestic violent extremism threats through social media and gaming companies.
The Department of Security is to be in constant, ongoing communication with representatives of the above-mentioned companies in order to "catch" all kinds of symptoms of extremism and online law violations that would require further investigation.
The same report shows that some well-known gaming brands have already implemented a number of concepts, including: using artificial intelligence to "proactively identify" any acts of extremism and cyber violence.
The underlying idea itself seems interesting, although the Internet is so decentralized that it is hard to believe in the full effectiveness of this type of methods.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Where for instance I could find help? In for instance psychologist,psychiatrist(my parents more like mom than dad family my brother seems to demonize such person),psychoanalyst,any kind of celebrity nowadays…etc.?

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where for instance I could find help? In for instance psychologist,psychiatrist(my parents more like mom than dad family my brother seems to demonize such person),psychoanalyst,any kind of celebrity nowadays…etc.?
Same place I advised last time before you went off on a huge tangent. You know where yourself, but you're pretending otherwise.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have such customer that my dad is dealing for instance he was doing some sort of verbal suicide pranks and wreck his own house he got pocket money from my own uncle and aunt sells back groceries that he bought for cheap wine you know classic addiction. And it’s a my own discreet FBI report.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have such customer that my dad is dealing for instance he was doing some sort of verbal suicide pranks and wreck his own house he got pocket money from my own uncle and aunt sells back groceries that he bought for cheap wine you know classic addiction. And it’s a my own discreet FBI report.
Yep, there we go. You do realise that nobody is falling for this, right? Like, it's obvious that you're too deep into the conspiracy nonsense, but this is so obviously 'ooh random me crazy' that it's laughable.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sub-buzz-480-1709766005-2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1