Not open for further replies.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is, but reading that thread about Props 8 made me question myself.

When I was living in Palestine I realized a certain attraction to the same sex, but I think a certain amount of factors lead to that.The girls and boys are separated to such a insane degree. Girls and boys attend the same sex schools, and after school girls go straight home, and are not allowed to leave their homes. It wasn't just me who felt this attraction to the same sex. Everybody had friends with benefits of the same sex. Which makes me think..is everybody born Bisexual, but certain factors trigger your sexuality, like the lack of Vagina.

Do not read if you don't want to read anything sexual.
I have had sex with a person of the same gender when I lived in Palestine. I enjoyed a Blowjob that is it, because I refuse to put my mouth anywhere near a Penis.

Now that I live in the U.S., I have a girlfriend and enjoy her company, but yet I have this attraction to men as well, but it's nothing compared to my interest in the female genitalia, and the features that make a women so sexually attractive, and beautiful.

I don't what I'm trying to say here...maybe I'm trying to say that everybody is born Bi, and that certain things affect your sexuality....or that....GAHHH, I don't know.

Discuss.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
you cant change who you are and you like what you like

happy.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh jesus, here we go again...

of COURSE you can change who you are and what you like, that is what gay people have done to themselves!!! and if you can't see that or don't think you can change then you are blind.

your GENETICS, the basis of your existence, drives you to create new life. that is what every single species on this planet does, we are born we grow we mate we reproduce.

if you then consciously choose to ignore that, you are gay, but you are not born and want to have sex with the doctor that birthed you.

i will not listen to any "science may have found a gay gene". what i've said above is common sense. gay has become a group of people, a social group, like other groups...for example, there are people who like to bowl, or people who like to drink alcohol, people who do drugs, so on and so on. when you see people bowling, or drinking or drugging, some people say hey thats what i want to do. they do it and that becomes a lifestyle, but if never exposed to it they probably would not have even thought about performing that task.

i don't expect anyone to side with what i'm saying because its so deeply rooted in society that it is difficult to see. what im saying here is true, its something ive seen with my own eyes for the past ~20 years since i can remember (im only 26).

with this all being said, i WILL not judge anyone for exploring sexuality. you do what makes you feel good, there is nothing more satisfying than a sexual release. again thats what your genetics dictate you do (whether or not you waste your seed is up to you).

men have been hooking up with men for many years and im sure women have been doing it too, like in ancient times, but that doesn't prove that being gay is a cold hard fact. just like any other feeling, gay cannot be proven, its a feeling and a state of mind, and the mind can be manipulated.

just a few thoughts for ya guys to flame on
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D