Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Oh. So that's what "Dirty Sanchez" means...

blink.gif

I second that
blink.gif

Now i know what it meant when my mom told me that the noises coming from next door were them (They are 80 years old) doing a dirty sanchez.
laugh.gif
ohmy.gif
:'(
wtf.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
LOL "Barney Rubble" i aint heard that in ages hahahaha nice one Et Cetera
rofl2.gif

heres a few i like to use
wink.gif

Alan Whickers - Rhyming Slang for 'knickers'
Adam and Eve - Rhyming Slang for 'believe', e.g. "Would you Adam and Eve it mate!"
Ayrton Senna - Modern Rhyming Slang for 'tenner' (ten pound note), e.g. "I've only got an Ayrton left to last me the month!"
chutney ferret - slang term for a gay man.
Douglas Hurd - Modern Rhyming Slang for 'turd'. Normally shortened to 'Douglas'. eg. "Just nipping out for a Douglas mate"
Richard the Third - Rhyming Slang for 'turd' (excrement) or 'bird' (girlfriend). I shorten it to 'Richard'
Hank Marvin - Modern Rhyming Slang for 'starving'. e.g. "Shall we go for lunch ? I'm Hank Marvin !". I shorten this one to 'Hank'
John Thomas - an old affectionate term for the penis.
nugget - a popular word for a pound coin. e.g. "Oi Dave, lend us a nugget" i shorten it to Nug myself haha
slapper - a common term for a loose woman.
window licker - a name for the sort of 'nutter' who sits next to you on the bus and does something weird

lmao i spelt Barney Rubble as 'Barnie Ruble'

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
LOL "Barnie Ruble" i aint heard that in ages hahahaha nice one Et Cetera
rofl2.gif

heres a few i like to use
wink.gif

Alan Whickers - Rhyming Slang for 'knickers'
Adam and Eve - Rhyming Slang for 'believe', e.g. "Would you Adam and Eve it mate!"
Ayrton Senna - Modern Rhyming Slang for 'tenner' (ten pound note), e.g. "I've only got an Ayrton left to last me the month!"
chutney ferret - slang term for a gay man.
Douglas Hurd - Modern Rhyming Slang for 'turd'. Normally shortened to 'Douglas'. eg. "Just nipping out for a Douglas mate"
Richard the Third - Rhyming Slang for 'turd' (excrement) or 'bird' (girlfriend).
Hank Marvin - Modern Rhyming Slang for 'starving'. e.g. "Shall we go for lunch ? I'm Hank Marvin !". Also Lee Marvin.
John Thomas - an old affectionate term for the penis.
nugget - a popular word for a pound coin. e.g. "Oi Dave, lend us a nugget" i shorten it to Nug myself haha
slapper - a common term for a loose woman.
window licker - a name for the sort of 'nutter' who sits next to you on the bus and does something weird

Seriously dude, you are too english for your own good. I mean, i use slang like that once in a while. And i also say certain words in a different way. I cant explain how i say them, but words like 'fucker, paper, wanker'. I dont know if anyone can comprehend what i am trying to say but whatever.
evil.gif

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Barney Rubble is actually slang for Trouble.

Just thought i would clear that one up. Plus you get Northern England slang and London slang.

Me Ol Mucker is Northern slag and most of the other others are cockney slang. Don't ever confuse them because either party would come and rape your daughters for doing so hahaha
lecture.gif

*just edited London slag to slang, whoops!

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
Barney Rubble is actually slang for Trouble.

Just thought i would clear that one up. Plus you get Northern England slang and London slang.

Me Ol Mucker is Northern slag and most of the other others are cockney slang. Don't ever confuse them because either party would come and rape your daughters for doing so hahahaÂ
lecture.gif

*just edited London slag to slang, whoops!

Cockney Slang is the best type of slang
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting slang: For ace
1. Bees and honey: Money
4. Me ol' mucker: My Friend
5. Barney Rubble: Mess < (I think thats right)
Wtf? you cannot seriously tell me you actually use those three in conversation?
huh.gif
The middle one sounds like something from bad 70's TV comedy shows.
laugh.gif

As far as slang goes, "stack it" is a personal favourite
happy.gif
(meaning: to fall or trip over with as little dignity as humanly possible)

Arctic Monkeys: Almost brought their album on Thursday, but after 3 minuites of listening to track samples on Amazon the guy's voice completely drove me up the wall, so decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Still, Snow Patrol arrives on Tuesday
grog.gif

El Diablo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
z7.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
Interesting slang: For ace
1. Bees and honey: Money
4. Me ol' mucker: My Friend
5. Barney Rubble: Mess < (I think thats right)
Wtf? you cannot seriously tell me you actually use those three in conversation?
huh.gif
The middle one sounds like something from bad 70's TV comedy shows.
laugh.gif

As far as slang goes, "stack it" is a personal favourite
happy.gif
(meaning: to fall or trip over with as little dignity as humanly possible)

Arctic Monkeys: Almost brought their album on Thursday, but after 3 minuites of listening to track samples on Amazon the guy's voice completely drove me up the wall, so decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Still, Snow Patrol arrives on Tuesday
grog.gif

Seriously, yes i do use those in general conversation. (Not at school. Only with my cool friends)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite use of wanker was a bar in California: it had been a damn long day or two driving down from Seattle and as I am nodding off (I was not driving) I spy in a nice pink neon sign "Wanker's Bar".

As I am about to fall asleep I assume I am not paying enough attention, then we stop at an adjacent petrol station (gas station) and I look closely, I could not believe it: after a few minutes I find out it means handyman/woodshop type in the US.

I took a picture.

Somewhat bemused by my fascination with a sign I am compelled to explain what wanker means in the UK. Oh the fun.

edit: for those not in the know wanking=jerking off or one of the many other great alternatives I see in my profanisaurus.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
rofl2.gif
i had a similar experience at an old company. Me and and few guys were relaxing outside the warehouse on a smoke break, it all goes quiet for a few secs then this friggin huge delivery truck comes storming up to the loading bay with a great big WANKER logo down the side of it hahaha. May not sound that funny but i pissed myself laughing. Turns out the driver was from germany, got no idea what wanker means to them ? and from the look on the drivers face he must have wondered why the fk we were all laughing so much, heh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2